[1/15] Monday Night Pi'Raw - Martin Had A Dream, Bob Got High, I Still Do Both But Somehow I Got By

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wwv9Z8p.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Vince does this with every gimmick.

Shinsuke gets reduced to a funny dance and poses. Roode is just the entrance and the robe. Broken Matt is the laugh and DELETE.

It's like they have no idea how to do character anymore.

Been saying this shyt for years. Vince has reduced everyone to a couple mannerisms and a catchphrase or a nickname. That's their character now. Very few people on the roster get a chance to do actual character development and the people who really need it, like Matt, don't get it at all. This shyt would be so much better and so easier to watch if they just remembered basics and fundamentals of storytelling rather than just telling you to give a shyt. It's the reason Roman never popped the way they wanted him to and why he's a much better character now than he was a year ago or two years ago.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Vince does this with every gimmick.

Shinsuke gets reduced to a funny dance and poses. Roode is just the entrance and the robe. Broken Matt is the laugh and DELETE.

It's like they have no idea how to do character anymore.

I'm glad you pointed out Roode because when he first came to WWE, some of his big money TNA gimmick was incorporated into his character, now all he does is yell "GLORIOUS" like an idiot :mjlol:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I'm glad you pointed out Roode because when he first came to WWE, some of his big money TNA gimmick was incorporated into his character, now all he does is yell "GLORIOUS" like an idiot :mjlol:

Damn shame what they have done to breh.

Dude is basically playing a discount babyface version of Rick Flair without Flair's charisma.