[1/13/24] AEW Collision/Battle of the Belts: Saturday night’s alright for fighting

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Ehh there's enough talent on the roster for it to work, Especially if you clap Rampage.

TK's booking is just inconsistent as shyt. Was much better with the soft split. They need to honestly hard split dynamite/collision except for the champs.

The bold is my issue with the company.

As I have said before, who is the top babyface for the fans to get behind?

Even though MJF is out, he should go back to being heel as he is better in that role.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ok cool but there's no point in watching a bunch of jobbers on a Saturday night if this is how it's going to be Lol.
That ain’t got nothing to do with them good weeks of Collision we got in November and December. Don’t slander them C2 weeks because this week isn’t notable :camby:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This booking is like bad random generated matchmaking from the universe mode in WWE 2k. What’s with the heel vs heel matchups? Why is old ass Dustin still employed let alone getting random title shots on tv? WTF is this?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The bold is my issue with the company.

As I have said before, who is the top babyface for the fans to get behind?

Even though MJF is out, he should go back to being heel as he is better in that role.
Everyone is better as a heel in AEW is the problem. The faces that get over do it because of their in-ring work (Takeshyta before he turned, Stat, Hayter) or because their heel work is so good fans start cheering for them like faces - see MJF and Swerve.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Hook should beat this guy in 4 minutes. No need to drag this out.
That's what I been aaying about these jobber matches. Quick to the point. The star hit their moves, the crowd pops, we set up or advertize an upcoming match between 2 stars. Boom! No fukking need for Hook to go 8 to 13 minites with.....what was his name? Exactly.

Daps
GDxHq-rXMAAnNfl.png