[1/13/24] AEW Collision/Battle of the Belts: Saturday night’s alright for fighting

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Man Britt Baker must've not gave that fool a hug or something one day. It's crazy how long she's been off TV. Didn't she re-up from her original deal not too long ago as well?

She gave an interview recently saying she's taken a backseat to give the other women an opportunity based on everyone's feedback that she was all in the video. I think she's also been hurt too. Her BFF Deonna is in AEW now, so I'm sure she'll resurface at some point.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The show isn't needed anymore since CM Punk is no longer with the company.

The weeks that followed were flames though... Bryan Danielson was all over the show and having a feud with Starks. Then they did a big main event with MJF and Omega.

But I can't remember the last time it was worth watching now...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The weeks that followed were flames though... Bryan Danielson was all over the show and having a feud with Starks. Then they did a big main event with MJF and Omega.

But I can't remember the last time it was worth watching now...
It was good throughout the Continental Classoc

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
TK lost the plot with 'Collision'. I think the last two weeks show that he's done with it. I won't be watching much of it moving forward.
I said it in the Punk thread that I was done. But they pulled me in with some of the tag stuff, the CC and Edge, but my God this show.....

fukking Jungle Jackass ruined half of AEW's programming

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The show isn't needed anymore since CM Punk is no longer with the company.
Ehh there's enough talent on the roster for it to work, Especially if you clap Rampage.

TK's booking is just inconsistent as shyt. Was much better with the soft split. They need to honestly hard split dynamite/collision except for the champs.