[1/13/24] AEW Collision/Battle of the Belts: Saturday night’s alright for fighting

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That was my problem with McMahon for YEARS. The babyfaces were all trash. TK is turning into the man he hates.
The problem with nearly every babyface in AEW is that they just aren’t good enough in that role outside of the matches to sustain it.

Like look at MJF, of anyone on the roster with his charisma and mic skills, he should have been the one to do it. But it largely ended up sucking.

That white meat babyface stuff just doesn’t work in AEW. Didn’t work for MJF, didn’t work for Cody. AEW babyfaces need some grittiness.

Daps
2l1x0gH.gif

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
The problem with nearly every babyface in AEW is that they just aren’t good enough in that role outside of the matches to sustain it.

That white meat babyface stuff just doesn’t work in AEW. Didn’t work for MJF, didn’t work for Cody. AEW babyfaces need some grittiness.
MJF as a face wasn't the problem, it was the shyt they put him in that was the problem. Then the Devil rolled into town.

Bryan can be that baby face, hell it was working when he debuted but then he wanted to go the heel route.

That said I don't mind a bit of grittyness to my faces.

But AEW's problem isn't heels and faces. It's directionless booking from an ADD coke fiend.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
:why: How the fukk is Garcia beating all 3 members of the House by himself?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
MJF as a face wasn't the problem, it was the shyt they put him in that was the problem. Then the Devil rolled into town.

Bryan can be that baby face, hell it was working when he debuted but then he wanted to go the heel route.

That said I don't mind a bit of grittyness to my faces.

But AEW's problem isn't heels and faces. It's directionless booking from an ADD coke fiend.
MJF’s babyface promos got pretty fukking shytty