1/1/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW DAY 1: SETH ROLLINS VS DREW MCINTYRE FOR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FT. THE ROCK (2.15M RATING)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
lol at people thinking this will take place in Australia. that building is selling out no matter who wrestles that night. its wwe b

now for Mania they can raise ticket prices and have the craziest gate ever.

the whole world watching

espn coverage

nbc coverage the next morning

the price of everything just went up
:mjtf:Even the price of the brick went up?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
THIS JINDER MAHAGOAT DISRESPECT MAKES ME SICK

The disrespect is crazy!

When the bloodline hires the Maharaja and his goons on Rocky... Wiseman please make the call:ufdup:

jinder-mahal-wwe.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
lol at people thinking this will take place in Australia. that building is selling out no matter who wrestles that night. its wwe b

now for Mania they can raise ticket prices and have the craziest gate ever.

the whole world watching

espn coverage

nbc coverage the next morning

the price of everything just went up
nikka mania is already sold out

The elimination chamber is like 20k tickets short

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems obvious that it's Rock vs Roman at Mania. And I don't think it'll hurt Cody if they give him something good to do. Orton vs Cody would be interesting but idk if they turn Orton that quick. Cody vs Gunther maybe?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone analyzing what Rock is doing based on what WWE wants is missing the point I think. Rock hasn't wrestled in 10 yrs. He's back for his retirement match and to put over Roman. He's gonna have the say in where and when that is, and I doubt he's gonna choose Australia over Wrestlemania.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Anyone analyzing what Rock is doing based on what WWE wants is missing the point I think. Rock hasn't wrestled in 10 yrs. He's back for his retirement match and to put over Roman. He's gonna have the say in where and when that is, and I doubt he's gonna choose Australia over Wrestlemania.
If it’s what Rock wanted then it probably would have been last year in Hollywood

It’s whatever what TKO wants I assume

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
1. It Gives People Hope They Get Cody Vs Rock Night 2 (Cody Gets Winner Of Night 1)

2. It Gives Roman The Excuse Later That He Was Exhausted And It Took 2 Matches In 2 Nights To End His Reign

3. Another Accomplishment Notch In Roman’s Belt To Main Event Wrestlemania On Back To Back Nights (First Time Ever)

Now I Doubt It Happens But There’s Some Rational

This is Seth and Cody's character. "fighting champion" "let me prove myself" :mjlol:

The longterm story telling ppl forget about Roman is; ya'll HHHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD him for a decade, now, he's the Tribal Chief, it's get back time. So, fukk them kids. He never wins clean.

004_RAW_04032017ej_0057--8d2bbd4e343e0f2f4cb926f727da81c3.0.0.jpg

Him switching up and putting a historic title reign on the line twice with a huge disadvantage is more ridiculous now than last year.

This is ppl fantasy booking because ppl want the belt on Cody. Time for Cody to change his story, pal.

cody_rhodes_world_heavyweight_champion_2023_by_elsword959_dfvcwot-pre.png

or wait til Summerslam.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Whoever made this Tweet, those time zones are all off. If the event starts Saturday at 8pm Perth time it will be 7am Eastern time, 4am Pacific.
It will be Noon in the UK.
I think that's the point; you don't wanna have Roman v Rock in non primetime in your primary market on a Saturday mourning

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think that's the point; you don't wanna have Roman v Rock in non primetime in your primary market on a Saturday mourning
I got his point but those numbers are all wrong. It makes him look like a moron that no one will listen to. 😂