1/1/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW DAY 1: SETH ROLLINS VS DREW MCINTYRE FOR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FT. THE ROCK (2.15M RATING)

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It's hard to see Rock main eventing any match right now.. buddy was blown up cutting that damn promo tonight :francis:

At his age and size (pause) he ain't gonna last 5 minutes in any kind of match before he's blown up sky high. Him coming back is one of those things where you anticipate the promos with him and Roman moreso than the actual match itself.
Another reason it should happen at elimination chamber instead

Wrestlemania will sell out regardless

It’s not 100 percent certain if elimination chamber does… rock main eventing does

And that way when Cody beats Roman at Wrestlemania he looks like a billion bucks

Mob H

All Star
Daps
We all know Rock ain't winning shyt and he's probably back to the studio the next day so might as well not waste that on Mania.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I saw something on Raw that I didn't expect to happen. Was shocked seeing these former foes squash their old beef. And that was the tagging of Kofi and Jey Uso. All those great tag matches we got between New Day and The Usos pre covid era were definite bangers. Who would've thought back then that the two of them would be teaming up. Anything can happen. Makes me wonder if there could be that type of unity between the AEW and WWE stans one day. :troll:

Crazy about The Rock tho. That definitely is a Mania match but not sure what they plan on doing. I could see it being punk and rollins night one and rock and reigns night two. Cody never gonna finish his story. Watch him come out next week on raw near the end like punk on some pipe bomb type of promo. then Hunter comes out and says, "You're not main eventing WrestleMania cuz you're just not elite enough." Then he proceeds to squash Cody at mania. :francis:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:banderas: #ZoePound #WeUp

Can someone really explain to me the rational of someone double main eventing? Like, you want Cody to squash him, too :dahell:

1. It Gives People Hope They Get Cody Vs Rock Night 2 (Cody Gets Winner Of Night 1)

2. It Gives Roman The Excuse Later That He Was Exhausted And It Took 2 Matches In 2 Nights To End His Reign

3. Another Accomplishment Notch In Roman’s Belt To Main Event Wrestlemania On Back To Back Nights (First Time Ever)

Now I Doubt It Happens But There’s Some Rational

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Real Tribal Chief :birdman:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif