1/1/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW DAY 1: SETH ROLLINS VS DREW MCINTYRE FOR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FT. THE ROCK (2.15M RATING)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Anyone analyzing what Rock is doing based on what WWE wants is missing the point I think. Rock hasn't wrestled in 10 yrs. He's back for his retirement match and to put over Roman. He's gonna have the say in where and when that is, and I doubt he's gonna choose Australia over Wrestlemania.
GC3HGbsXMAAXWr1

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it’s what Rock wanted then it probably would have been last year in Hollywood

It’s whatever what TKO wants I assume

Maybe Rock prefers Hollywood over Philly, but the 40th anniversary is special and it's possible last yrs schedules didn't align.

It's possible Australia/TKO just offered Rock a stupid amount of money I guess, but I'd be surprised if Rock/Roman isn't at Mania.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
How was this show? Just saw the Mahal promo and was like :whoo: at that Ether he was spittin, did the rest of the show have gems like this
The Rock held back on burying the Maharaja out of respect. He also used the Hulk Hogan overly patriotic speech but otherwise it was PG level entertainment.