09/21/24 DAZN PPV: Riyadh Season Wembley Edition: Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois (IBF Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Dubois Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubois Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I was at the fight in Wembley folks booed DDD during his entrance and then switched up on AJ with boo's after his loss and cheered DDD. Boxing fans are the worst ever and I don't even like AJ but his fans and Garcia fans are the worst.
Breh this was my 1st time ever in London & I’ve never experienced any fight like Wembly yesterday. The energy was crazy.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Breh this was my 1st time ever in London & I’ve never experienced any fight like Wembly yesterday. The energy was crazy.
Hope you had a good time bro. Did you end up getting held up waiting to get back on the train from Wembley Park or Wembley Central after the fight? that waiting process was crazy. How you finding London?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

I’m dying laughing

He's probably realizing what a dumb ass he is for allowing Eddie Hearn to convince him to not push for Wilder vs AJ last December and all the money they left on the table.. Now much fewer people even care about this fight

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Hope you had a good time bro. Did you end up getting held up waiting to get back on the train from Wembley Park or Wembley Central after the fight? that waiting process was crazy. How you finding London?
I didnt catch the train at all. We rented a car & drove all around London. The roads, signs & driving completely opposite from the US was brutal. I had a good time in London besides that tho.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I’m dying laughing

Reality kickin in. Time to bend the knee and cut the check turki boy

200w.gif