09/21/24 DAZN PPV: Riyadh Season Wembley Edition: Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois (IBF Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Dubois Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubois Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
AJ punch resistance is finished. The first round said plenty.
What did the first round say? His punch resistance might be done must most fighters are not walking off a heavy shot like that.

Some of you hear terms being used and repeat them without consideration.

I still remember you c00nin' it up for Garcia by the way. Hold.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Folks drinking that cool aid because he had to back to back easy fights against Otto and an MMA fighter. I'd say Dubois had a harder time getting up the ladder at a younger age than AJ, AJ went on easy auto mode after that Klitchko and then he met Ruiz. Dude needs to retire or have that ride in the sunset final battle with Deontay. AJ better stay away from Martin Bakolie.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I was at the fight in Wembley folks booed DDD during his entrance and then switched up on AJ with boo's after his loss and cheered DDD. Boxing fans are the worst ever and I don't even like AJ but his fans and Garcia fans are the worst.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
That's why I got to the Stadium when Hamza Sheraz was fighting but missed that one cause he knocked dude out in round 2, so I watched the main event only.

How much were tickets breh?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
What did the first round say? His punch resistance might be done must most fighters are not walking off a heavy shot like that.

Some of you hear terms being used and repeat them without consideration.

I still remember you c00nin' it up for Garcia by the way. Hold.
The old AJ would have gone for kill if got caught like he did in round 1, he did not want to go for a shootout on Saturday night, he was overwhelmed and physically done.