09/14/2024 Prime Video Presents CanElo vs Edgar Bagel

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
now at light heavy weight he can do all the coke and Arbys he wants :ehh:

The thing that's interesting is at 175 David appears mere mortal. Like he is good but will just win on points. so at 168 I don't think Canelo is worried about the size and stuff, but maybe just activity and potential point victory for David

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
GGG and Lara Lost to Canelo.

Bud is Not on the Level of Floyd in any way Offensively or Defensively.

Bivol was too big and too strong on top of being skilled and fast. This does not apply to Bud moving to 168.

I don't even understand what your post is bringing lol.

The bar for Bud vs Canelo would be Jermell moving up.

We know for a fact Jermell is athletic as hell and sleeps nikkas at 154. We have not seen if Bud is sleeping dudes at 154. If I continue to use Jermell as the litmus, Bud is the better skilled (and less of a mental midget thus IQ better in ring) which is his differentiator from Jermell for sure, but Power and Athleticism? That we don't know and I'd say they could be equal or lean more to Jermell just because we have more data of him doing this at 154.

Bud is not some defensive wizard, the nikka likes to fight, and even in the Madrimov fight where he was more responsible he still got touched a little. Madrimov is not Canelo lol. Canelo has nikkas bigger than him fighting with caution.

I get it Bud is y'all GOAT, but lets not defy logic because at least Blind test on Paper with Jermell you could debate certain states of having something over Canelo (height and reach + athleticism, power was the question of will it move up and it obviously did not),

If anything to me I would assume Bud's power has normalized at 154 where everyone is throwing fire thus everyone respects each other power unless you are pillow fisted. We don't have enough data points to confirm though.

To me if Canelo its the end Goal for Bud, then I'd like to see Bud go to 160 and take on Jannibek has it would let him continue to see how he feels going up, and if he doesn't like how he feels he at least gets something out of the fight (another division being Champ + in this case unified).

Woah too many assumptions in this post lol.

#1, Muhammad Ali is my GOAT, and not just mine, he is THEE GOAT. Let's get that straight

#2. What's the assumption I'm dying for this Bud vs Canelo fight to happen. I've stated plenty of times I rather him go for 3 times Undisputed at 154. I'm just making points on illogical statements

#3. You keep mentioning power, when it's the complete 180 of what I'm saying. When has an opposing fighter having the size and power advantage ever effected Canelo?

Canelo OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH said that James Kirkland was the hardest puncher he's ever faced and the hardest he's ever been hit. And what was the end result of that? Kirkland got stopped
Berlanga, Avni Yıldırım, and Callum Smith had the size advantage against Canelo, and what happened in the fight? They got stopped

So stop mentioning it lol. It's an illogical statement based on Canelo's history. What he is susceptible to are fighters with a combination of footwork and elite boxing skills. And that is what Bud has, period

#4. And saying Madrimov ain't Canelo means nothing. And Canelo ain't Madrimov either, completely different styles. To compare them because they are both stocky and white is just :dead::laff: . You think Canelo is willing for 12 straight rounds and expend THAT much energy to faint and change levels at the age of 34? Be my guest

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Woah too many assumptions in this post lol.

#1, Muhammad Ali is my GOAT, and not just mine, he is THEE GOAT. Let's get that straight

#2. What's the assumption I'm dying for this Bud vs Canelo fight to happen. I've stated plenty of times I rather him go for 3 times Undisputed at 154. I'm just making points on illogical statements

#3. You keep mentioning power, when it's the complete 180 of what I'm saying. When has an opposing fighter having the size and power advantage ever effected Canelo?

Canelo OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH said that James Kirkland was the hardest puncher he's ever faced and the hardest he's ever been hit. And what was the end result of that? Kirkland got stopped
Berlanga, Avni Yıldırım, and Callum Smith had the size advantage against Canelo, and what happened in the fight? They got stopped

So stop mentioning it lol. It's an illogical statement based on Canelo's history. What he is susceptible to are fighters with a combination of footwork and elite boxing skills. And that is what Bud has, period

#4. And saying Madrimov ain't Canelo means nothing. And Canelo ain't Madrimov either, completely different styles. To compare them because they are both stocky and white is just :dead::laff: . You think Canelo is willing for 12 straight rounds and expend THAT much energy to faint and change levels at the age of 34? Be my guest

You aint even responding to my post with this response.
:mjlol: :russ:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all keep saying Canelo ducking Benavidez but isn’t that Al Haymon’s call? Shouldn’t he be blamed for it? The puppetmaster who knows when to arrange it

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Y’all keep saying Canelo ducking Benavidez but isn’t that Al Haymon’s call? Shouldn’t he be blamed for it? The puppetmaster who knows when to arrange it
Al haymon knows David gets exposed. Just like he knew Spence was gonna get exposed. So he was in no rush to make that fight. Same with canelo-benavidez. Canelo has basically pledged allegiance to PBC at this point. So al haymon is prolly like fukk it....Let's milk every possible matchup we can while we have him. No need to rush into the main event just yet. PBC having canelo also adds value to their brand. Regardless of ppv buys and ticket sales.

But that fight is still going to happen. Canelo already told the turk what its gonna take. Canelo said on the Gillie podcast he gets 80% of everything. No exceptions. So 150-200 mil for David makes perfect sense. That's a 200+ million dollar event. Maybe 250. And canelo deserves the lion share of all of that. And the crazy thing is the saudi's will probably still end up making more profit than they made on any of their other events so far. They been in the red with every one. Tell the turk to drop that bag and David gets his ass whooped:smugdraper: