09/14/2024 Prime Video Presents CanElo vs Edgar Bagel

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
shyt I may not even watch this live anymore..one of my chicks wants to go out for dinner and stuff...I might end up catching it later before I watch football on sunday or something...if I don't hear of any upsets checking my phone periodically
Berlanga has made this interesting enough to want to buy, but cotdamn... Not at that price.

My son has a game that night so no freak off with ol girl and her compadre. And I can't even go to the theater to watch for $20.

Ain't life a bytch... :heh:

:francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Fun fact! I fw that Lilly Ulloa hoe that runs that account before, she used to have a OF account and be WAY more wild.

She be @ all the gyms in SOCAL and all the big boxing fights :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

Super super super freak too, only if u got bread tho.
Lol I know...I've met her...the ass is legit but she's annoying...she was kicking nikkas in the balls to make a buck...I think there's a selfie of me and her where I photobombed

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
shyt I may not even watch this live anymore..one of my chicks wants to go out for dinner and stuff...I might end up catching it later before I watch football on sunday or something...if I don't hear of any upsets checking my phone periodically
I hate níggas like you:mjcry:

It's dry as fúck over my way:mjcry:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Went to the arena website scanning the sections and it's still hundreds of tix available. Is this normal for a Canelo fight, how common is it for people to buy tix the day of for an event like this