09/14/2024 Prime Video Presents CanElo vs Edgar Bagel

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Canelo gonna put on another show. He averaged 45 punches per round against Mungia and 536 overall. A huge jump from his usual numbers. He usually throws around 350-400 per 12 rounds. His stamina and sharpness has looked great the past couple fights. Think edgar gonna come out throwing bombs so canelo gotta keep his defense tight. Mungia was able to catch him early cause he was getting lazy with the head movement.

But I think canelo gonna break him down and get the stoppage before 9. But it's gonna be a fade. Guaranteed entertainment.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Canelo gonna put on another show. He averaged 45 punches per round against Mungia and 536 overall. A huge jump from his usual numbers. He usually throws around 350-400 per 12 rounds. His stamina and sharpness has looked great the past couple fights. Think edgar gonna come out throwing bombs so canelo gotta keep his defense tight. Mungia was able to catch him early cause he was getting lazy with the head movement.

But I think canelo gonna break him down and get the stoppage before 9. But it's gonna be a fade. Guaranteed entertainment.

Yo!!! Have you been to the Booth to see these spiraling outta control because Kenny doing the Super Bowl? :mjlol:

Edit: Berlanga in 8.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yo!!! Have you been to the Booth to see these spiraling outta control because Kenny doing the Super Bowl? :mjlol:

Oh Yea I'm on their heads :mjlol:

First Kendrick was clout chasin

Then he was scared

Then it was bots

Then drake was gonna win game 2

Now the game was always rigged and Jay-z is the mastermind

Aubrey stans are the biggest fakkits on the planet :dead: .....never has a music artist taken an L this massive. Kendrick bout to have families across the globe calling Aubrey a pedophile on live television :russ:.....go cry about it you bytchmade fakkits
umadkenny.png

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

I think Nelo will get em outta there in the middle rounds if he wants to. I see no scenario than an injury in the lead up to the fight where Nelo allows this to go the distance.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
fukk it. Berlanga in 4. :heh:
shyt I may not even watch this live anymore..one of my chicks wants to go out for dinner and stuff...I might end up catching it later before I watch football on sunday or something...if I don't hear of any upsets checking my phone periodically