09/14/2024 Prime Video Presents CanElo vs Edgar Bagel

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Rewatching the canelo vs Mungia fight. This shyt was fire as fukk. One of the best fights of the year if we keepin it real :yeshrug: ....canelo stood in the pocket for 12 rounds and gave the youngster a real chance to knock his head off. It was obvious canelo carried him the last few rounds though. He's not gonna have that type of mercy on berlanga. But I do expect canelo to stand toe to toe. So Edgar will have his opportunities to get off. And I think he'll be game. I expect this to be another banger for as long as it lasts.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Rewatching the canelo vs Mungia fight. This shyt was fire as fukk. One of the best fights of the year if we keepin it real :yeshrug: ....canelo stood in the pocket for 12 rounds and gave the youngster a real chance to knock his head off. It was obvious canelo carried him the last few rounds though. He's not gonna have that type of mercy on berlanga. But I do expect canelo to stand toe to toe. So Edgar should have some chances to get off. I expect this to be another banger for as long as it lasts.

I Think Berlanga ends up a Meme

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rewatching the canelo vs Mungia fight. This shyt was fire as fukk. One of the best fights of the year if we keepin it real :yeshrug: ....canelo stood in the pocket for 12 rounds and gave the youngster a real chance to knock his head off. It was obvious canelo carried him the last few rounds though. He's not gonna have that type of mercy on berlanga. But I do expect canelo to stand toe to toe. So Edgar will have his opportunities to get off. And I think he'll be game. I expect this to be another banger for as long as it lasts.
jesus christ flex :heh:...its ok to admit when a fighter you stan is in a mid fight :dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man.... Got some wild shyt lined up for this one. :merchant:

Been shooting the shyt with my young hoe. Talked her into recording her and her friend that night.
A Rican chick in my rotation wants to see this fight. I'm not ordering it for any reason at my spot for any reason (even though the thought of her ass lounging around my living room is :wow:) so I'm waiting to hear that it got thrown in a movie theater or a dave and busters.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
A Rican chick in my rotation wants to see this fight. I'm not ordering it for any reason at my spot for any reason (even though the thought of her ass lounging around my living room is :wow:) so I'm waiting to hear that it got thrown in a movie theater or a dave and busters.
I kinda have a rule about that.

No debauchery in my house. :heh: