Daps
I'm here :mjcry:

giphy.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Since this is the first WWE active wrestler passing since Benoit, I guess they are going to do something beyond a graphic and a 10 bell salute... and it's gonna hurt :to:

Whew boy not sure I can watch, it was different when I was 10 seeing that B*noir tribute show, not really feeling anything, not knowing what was going on but being a grown man having a different view on life, it’s rough. I couldn’t even get through Brodie’s tribute show.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who grew up watching wrestling in the late eighties into the late 90s, it was a huge part of my life as a kid .. I stopped watching it from probably around 97 so I'm completely out of touch with any new characters besides the ones you see all the time i.e that Roman reigns dude, brock and also cena, I don't think I could name anybody else in the modern world of wrestling, but this dude was the one I remember seeing from like 2016 with his hillbilly family that made me want to get back into wrestling, he had something about him that didn't feel corny or boring like those other new age dudes felt to me.

Anyway. Just stopping by to pay my respects to this dude. Ill be checking out this tribute show and some other content on the wwe network thing once I sign up again :salute:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I can’t believe I’m watching a tribute to a dead bray wyatt

This don’t even seem real man. Wow.