[08/25] SmackDown: Tribute To Bray Wyatt & Terry Funk

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Since this is the first WWE active wrestler passing since Benoit, I guess they are going to do something beyond a graphic and a 10 bell salute... and it's gonna hurt :to:

I just realized since this is a tribute show, it's just going to be filled with wrestlers looking straight at the camera and talking about Bray. I don't know which one is going to be the saddest tribute. :mjcry:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wait wait wait, what the hell, who was that last dude in the first video? I just realized they were finally going to move Bray's story along after the Knight feud. Damn, I wonder what the secret was.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Where is Rowan under contract?

If his heart is still in the business he would get massively over in a big brooding monster out for vengeance either as a face or a heel

With harper and bray gone I'd imagine he would be out there with the white hot passion of a million suns

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where is Rowan under contract?

If his heart is still in the business he would get massively over in a big brooding monster out for vengeance either as a face or a heel

With harper and bray gone I'd imagine he would be out there with the white hot passion of a million suns

Nah

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
fukk, last wrestling death to hit me like this was Eddie’s, tonight gonna be a tough show if they doing the little video messages they do for those who were active on the roster when they passed.

Remember watching Eddie’s I was 10, my bro was 4. Crying thru the whole show, whew..