[08/25] SmackDown: Tribute To Bray Wyatt & Terry Funk

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think he can wear the goofy stuff during his promos or talk show but in the ring the should have a more traditional style with his logos on them.

His outfit just looks like it’s all he had to wear and he can’t afford real gear
He doesn't really have a logo and his name is on the waist line of the trunks. Sometimes he has the Aussie flag on them. He's got plenty of pairs. Are boxing trunks not liked in wrestling or something?

I just don't get the hate for his gear. You can critcize it all you want but I can also criticize your criticisms. An agree to disagree scenario.

Nothing we say about it tho is going to change it.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He doesn't really have a logo and his name is on the waist line of the trunks. Sometimes he has the Aussie flag on them. He's got plenty of pairs. Are boxing trunks not liked in wrestling or something?

I just don't get the hate for his gear. You can critcize it all you want but I can also criticize your criticisms. An agree to disagree scenario.

Nothing we say about it tho is going to change it.
They look indy, looks like he just grabbed whatever he had laying around that morning. WWE is a place where presentation is a big deal and I think as do so many others that they need an upgrade.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They look indy, looks like he just grabbed whatever he had laying around that morning. WWE is a place where presentation is a big deal and I think as do so many others that they need an upgrade.
I disagree and that's all I'm saying further about this. I suggest you just do a Google search on his gear.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Here is the list of people who produced the show last night

Who Produced Bray Wyatt Tribute During WWE SmackDown

According to Sean Sapp behind Fightful’s paywall, Michael Hayes and Robert Roode were responsible for producing the Bray Wyatt tribute that started the show. This was quite a segment, and it was also incredibly emotional.

In other segments and matches for SmackDown this week, Grayson Waller squared off against Rey Mysterio, with Jamie Noble guiding the action as the producer. IYO SKY and Zelina was produced by the duo of Kenny Dykstra and Molly Holly.

Cody Rhodes delivered a compelling promo, where Terry Funk received a tribute, and that segment was produced by Jason Jordan. After that, the tag team match featuring the Brawling Brutes and Street Profits was produced by Jason Jordan.

Michael Hayes and Robert Roode were also responsible in producing the main event match with Finn Balor and LA Knight. It seems that WWE was able to get everything figured out for SmackDown this week, and that’s saying a lot, considering the circumstances.

We will have to see how things pan out in the future for Robert Roode as he continues fitting into the WWE backstage setting as a producer. It is apparent that he was involved with some important segments on SmackDown this week.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Here is the list of people who produced the show last night

Who Produced Bray Wyatt Tribute During WWE SmackDown

According to Sean Sapp behind Fightful’s paywall, Michael Hayes and Robert Roode were responsible for producing the Bray Wyatt tribute that started the show. This was quite a segment, and it was also incredibly emotional.

In other segments and matches for SmackDown this week, Grayson Waller squared off against Rey Mysterio, with Jamie Noble guiding the action as the producer. IYO SKY and Zelina was produced by the duo of Kenny Dykstra and Molly Holly.

Cody Rhodes delivered a compelling promo, where Terry Funk received a tribute, and that segment was produced by Jason Jordan. After that, the tag team match featuring the Brawling Brutes and Street Profits was produced by Jason Jordan.

Michael Hayes and Robert Roode were also responsible in producing the main event match with Finn Balor and LA Knight. It seems that WWE was able to get everything figured out for SmackDown this week, and that’s saying a lot, considering the circumstances.

We will have to see how things pan out in the future for Robert Roode as he continues fitting into the WWE backstage setting as a producer. It is apparent that he was involved with some important segments on SmackDown this week.

Good shyt by everyone involved.