Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

A lot of people don’t wanna admit this :sas2:

If Cody wins the title match vs Solo, it will make this new Bloodline 2.0 look weak and set this whole storyline back or at least the progress made in establishing them :sas2:

I say put all the titles on them actually. Tama and Tonga get the tag titles and Jacob go on a dominant US title run :mjgrin:

But even if they don’t do all that, there’s nuffin good that comes out of Solo losing to Cody no matter how strong they try to make him look in defeat.
I just want Cody far away from the Bloodline stuff, we need Roman back ASAP and Orton to turn on Cody so that mayo battle can get underway.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hate to say it..........But Solo needs to beat Cody if you want to make a new star.

Cody is solidified belt or no belt. The only thing is the potential Cody vs Rock title match in the background but at this point there is more to be made in Solo beating Cody than Cody beating Solo.

Same thing that just happened in NXT except that Solo is 100 times more ready/solidified than Ethan
It depends on when The Rock is coming back to me
If he's coming back to face Cody at WM, then yes they should have Cody lose at SummerSlam and then he can regain it back later in the year
If they're gonna do the Wargames match with the opposing Bloodlines I think it would be best if Solo is carrying the title going into that