NULL
MEUKEUV-o.jpg
giphy.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hate to say it..........But Solo needs to beat Cody if you want to make a new star.

Cody is solidified belt or no belt. The only thing is the potential Cody vs Rock title match in the background but at this point there is more to be made in Solo beating Cody than Cody beating Solo.

Same thing that just happened in NXT except that Solo is 100 times more ready/solidified than Ethan
Why did you have to remind me of that bullshyt? :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The ending segment was great story telling. Earlier they reiterated the bond between orton and cody. So, Orton getting beatdown and cody being forced to watch was now more personal to cody (and the audience), so whatever comes after is cody getting back after his comrade got beat down

and, Orton has the beginning of an issue since he got beat on the strength of cody

i love it.

A few months ago people were saying solo can't cut a promo and he was to "small" :mjlol:

No Heyman, a guy in solo was just the muscle in the bloodline at one point and 3 guys who just appeared in the past few months and the bloodline stays rolling

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
A few months ago people were saying solo can't cut a promo and he was to "small" :mjlol:

No Heyman, a guy in solo was just the muscle in the bloodline at one point and 3 guys who just appeared in the past few months and the bloodline stays rolling
If anyone watched NXT you knew Solo could talk.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Hate to say it..........But Solo needs to beat Cody if you want to make a new star.

Cody is solidified belt or no belt. The only thing is the potential Cody vs Rock title match in the background but at this point there is more to be made in Solo beating Cody than Cody beating Solo.

Same thing that just happened in NXT except that Solo is 100 times more ready/solidified than Ethan
A lot of people don’t wanna admit this :sas2:

If Cody wins the title match vs Solo, it will make this new Bloodline 2.0 look weak and set this whole storyline back or at least the progress made in establishing them :sas2:

I say put all the titles on them actually. Tama and Tonga get the tag titles and Jacob go on a dominant US title run :mjgrin:

But even if they don’t do all that, there’s nuffin good that comes out of Solo losing to Cody no matter how strong they try to make him look in defeat.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
A lot of people don’t wanna admit this :sas2:

If Cody wins the title match vs Solo, it will make this new Bloodline 2.0 look weak and set this whole storyline back or at least the progress made in establishing them :sas2:

I say put all the titles on them actually. Tama and Tonga get the tag titles and Jacob go on a dominant US title run :mjgrin:

But even if they don’t do all that, there’s nuffin good that comes out of Solo losing to Cody no matter how strong they try to make him look in defeat.
How does losing to the top guy make the BL weak? Stop the BS my nikka :dahell: