mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Andrade winning was a surprise and with Melo as well, not to mention it likely being Santos in the next one, makes it more easier and clearer for Jey Uso to get that briefcase. Not sure who else they have lined up to try and fill the other spots but I don't know what other legit contenders they could put against him. Gonna be interesting to see if he does win the MITB then who he would be able to cash in on and how they build it. Priest had a decent build up leading into his cash in. Plus he still snuck it in after Punk attacked Drew. But gonna be interesting with Jey being a face instead of a heel, how they book him with the briefcase. I think they got 2 mote matches after the Paul, Knight, Escobar one. Finding 6 legit candidates to fill the role gonna be interesting. Maybe they'll have someone from NXT involved.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ok hear me out........Heyman is gonna call in a favor from The Beast Brock Lesnar to join Reigns, Usos & Zayn :demonic: Hes a part of the storyline

Turning into the Fast and Furious. As its all about Family? Does that make Paul Heyman Dom Toretto? Look at Heyman's previous family's. The Dangerous Alliance ECW Brock Punk the Bloodline.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
i have never seen a Jacob Fatu match in my life but I was more impressed by his appearance than that Joe Hendry character. Dudes a beast. Solo done moved on up and now he the enforcer. Bloodline 2.0 :troll:

Me neither, but the highlights I've seen suggest that he's a hyper-athletic Umaga type nikka that gives absolutely NO fukks.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
queendugif-peace.gif

I'm gonna to NXT; the biggest fear is getting one of them pregnant and 18 years of child support and bad seats at WWE Live events.
Nowhere safe rn

AEW 👎🏾
NXTTNA 👎🏾 due to the doors being opened so if you run away from somebody for a min thinking shyt is sweet then :francis:

MLW 👎🏾

Catering 👎🏾 fukk around and take the last chocolate chip cookie Nikki Cross called dibs on if you want :whoa:

Mexico 👎🏾

Japan :patrice: but I wouldn’t doubt it