BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Im interested to hear the reaction when they finally tease Jacob putting on the Ula Fala :banderas:
You'd think that the Ula Fala would be one of those leadership posts where savagery and leadership/IQ would be more evenly valued. But the way they treat it, it's more of a "He is fit to lead/strategically position the family for success... but he also ain't nothing to fukk with in a fight."

They haven't done enough of the latter with Solo to fully buy him as a Tribal Chief candidate since his character became interested in the position.

As a straight up "You can't beat me in combat" item, the Ula Fala belongs with Jacob, though.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I saw on Twitter that he's not supposed to be on TV again until September.
:francis:
That means nothing for him at Bash in Berlin, which was kind of expected. That's too soon for his first match back. Bad Blood is the next PLE after and that's October 5th. Great PLE name for his first match back, if that's what they do. What kind of match and against whom is beyond me.

Just gotta let this one play out. :troll:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Can't believe what they did to Roman's theme. Dude is basically a babyface but now has to wait for the beat drop to come out for a save :mjlol:
They have a version that starts later. They used it on SD. They did it with his old theme, outro versions.