Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
The point is to be able to bring those titles to NXT to get eyes on the program. It was one of the main reasons they made them in the first place. And it worked too because when Bayley and Sasha had them and showed up in NXT ratings went up.
and again the reason why triple h brought nxt its own set of womens tag titles was because their teams never had an actual shot of winning the main belts despite the sporadic appearances the champs made that spiked ratings occasionally

id rather the hardworking up and coming womens talent in nxt have an actual shot at winning more than one title than be used as fodder for unsustainable ratings grabs

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
and again the reason why triple h brought nxt its own set of womens tag titles was because their teams never had an actual shot of winning the main belts despite the sporadic appearances the champs made that spiked ratings occasionally

id rather the hardworking up and coming womens talent in nxt have an actual shot at winning more than one title than be used as fodder for unsustainable ratings grabs
Sure they did we just never got the chance to find out. Well HHH is running things now and this is what he wants. No reason crying over it. Either watch or don't. Nothing you can do other than that.

Also we don't know anything going forward now. HHH and HBK are probably going to be working closer together more than ever now. It's been apparent ever since HHH took over and they've been using NXT talent here and there and main roster talent in NXT ever since. These could be the seeds Nick Khan was talking about. Just gotta let things play out.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Sure they did we just never got the chance to find out. Well HHH is running things now and this is what he wants. No reason crying over it. Either watch or don't. Nothing you can do other than that.

Also we don't know anything going forward now. HHH and HBK are probably going to be working closer together more than ever now. It's been apparent ever since HHH took over and they've been using NXT talent here and there and main roster talent in NXT ever since. These could be the seeds Nick Khan was talking about. Just gotta let things play out.
actually we did find out if they did or didnt have a chance, thats why the nxt womens tag titles came about in the first place :mjlol: I can make a logical criticism about something without it being considered crying.. just like how you can defend everything wwe/nxt does and not consider yourself a dikkrider or a shill

I personally dont see how this benefits nxt's womens division or how it will be any different than it was in 2019-20 nor do I see the logic of nick khan saying nxt can be a third brand as opposed to developmental when the whole point of nxt revamping in 2021 was to focus on being developmental over a psuedo third brand considering they had and have a log jam of prospects in the PC just stacked in there with more continuing to be routinely added while guys were hogging up spots spending forever in nxt not wanting to go to raw/sd

but anything for ratings I guess

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
actually we did find out if they did or didnt have a chance, thats why the nxt womens tag titles came about in the first place :mjlol: I can make a logical criticism about something without it being considered crying.. just like how you can defend everything wwe/nxt does and not consider yourself a dikkrider or a shill

I personally dont see how this benefits nxt's womens division or how it will be any different than it was in 2019-20 nor do I see the logic of nick khan saying nxt can be a third brand as opposed to developmental when the whole point of torpedoing black & gold nxt and ushering 2.0 was to focus on developmental considering they have a log jam of prospects in the PC just stacked in there with more continuing to be routinely added and they had too many people spending forever in nxt

but anything for ratings I guess
Stop with the dikking riding/shill bullshyt just because we are having a discussion. I criticize their shyt all the time but I don't see why people have to be hung up on it tho. It's going to be what it's going to be. There is not a damn thing none of us can do about any of this shyt except watch it or not. That's it man. All I ever do is explain the situations and if you think that's being a shill or dikkriding then w/e man because in the end it doesn't matter one bit. Don't bother replying to this because you want get an answer.