Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Triple H taking it back to what it was meant to be in the first place (defended across Raw, SD and NXT) before Vince said fukk NXT.

So HHH made Women's tag titles for NXT because Vince didn't want them going there.
he made womens tag titles for nxt because none of those teams had an actual chance of winning the main roster titles and this doesnt make the shyt any more likely

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
he made womens tag titles for nxt because none of those teams had an actual chance of winning the main roster titles and this doesnt make the shyt any more likely
He made them because Vince fukked him over. Simple as that. And the women in NXT did deserve something if they weren't going to have anything.

Look who had the WWE Women's tag in that time the NXT titles were made and don't tell me Nattie & Tamina or Shayna & Nia deserved them over anyone in NXT?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
These Hollywood writers need to take notes from Paul Heyman on how to tell an original story. This Bloodline shyt has been the most entertaining stuff in all of entertainment. Another thing that's funny is seeing the smarks so happy to see Bianca lose, only for Chuck to show up and cut to the front of the line.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
He made them because Vince fukked him over. Simple as that. And the women in NXT did deserve something if they weren't going to have anything.

Look who had the WWE Women's tag in that time the NXT titles were made and don't tell me Nattie & Tamina or Shayna & Nia deserved them over anyone in NXT?
none of what you said negates my point lol, unifying the titles now will just fukk them over twice, they still deserve to have something and they wont because we both know they arent putting fukking lash/jakara over the likes of ronda/shayna

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
none of what you said negates my point lol, unifying the titles now will just fukk them over twice, they still deserve to have something and they wont because we both know they arent putting fukking lash/jakara over the likes of ronda/shayna
The point is to be able to bring those titles to NXT to get eyes on the program. It was one of the main reasons they made them in the first place. And it worked too because when Bayley and Sasha had them and showed up in NXT ratings went up.