06/01/24 DAZN PPV: Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang (Matchroom vs Queensbury 5vs5)/Dmitrii Bivol vs Malik Zinad (WBA World Light Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Im just baffled at Deontay twilight of his career. Malik has to be a WOAT tier trainer if you cant convince that nikka to do the ONE fukking thing he was excellent at which is bomb his right :dead:
It’s a reason why Mark Breland took the route he did with deontay… and why it took it so long to get a title shot

If he had bare minimum skills he could have a done it in 18-20 fights like Anthony did

But he didn’t

lol

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Im just baffled at Deontay twilight of his career. Malik has to be a WOAT tier trainer if you cant convince that nikka to do the ONE fukking thing he was excellent at which is bomb his right :dead:
Malik was a yes man for a check

All stupid fighters like them

And u can’t fix stupid

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm convinced Wilder really didn't want that fight. Seeing the clip of his sparring session with Haye and reading about his session with Klitschko, I think he knew his ceiling.

it retrospect especially with AJ fighting Usyk I don't think Wilder wanted it or Al wanted Wilder to get a few more checks before getting exposed lol

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
So far thats Hrgovic, Joyce, and Wilder.

Lets see Zhang vs. AJ or Fury next! Not interested in Parker rematch, result probably the same.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I often think about the fact that one moment completely changed the arc of Wilder's career narrative: Fury rising from the dead. Went from coronation to spiral for Deontay.
woulda beat fury and there probably wouldnt of been a rematch.

He woulds beat that version of AJ too

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
taywilder-removebg-preview.png
Y’all laughing at seeing one the greatest warriors of our time go down … man made a pretty great career for a one trick pony