06/01/24 DAZN PPV: Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang (Matchroom vs Queensbury 5vs5)/Dmitrii Bivol vs Malik Zinad (WBA World Light Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Turki is going to have to work more on his atmosphere and event building but his cards are delivering one after the other in some fashion

5 vs 5 concept is dope and I hope to see it utilized in the future
I think it's those crowd. The 8/3 well probably be different because it's here in the states.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I often think about the fact that one moment completely changed the arc of Wilder's career narrative: Fury rising from the dead. Went from coronation to spiral for Deontay.
Today’s referee would’ve called it off

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
The only "Mexican" that has any burn in today's world is Ryan garcia. Major respect for that man

I'm not talking about popularity, I'm talking about in general. A Mexican American beat the fukk outta Sunny and I don't recall seeing you in that thread popping off :mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
taywilder-removebg-preview.png

Just missing the pillow and blanket.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Damn the fight started and ended already? I just saw a clip of Wilder spinning around after getting hit and getting put down

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about popularity, I'm talking about in general. A Mexican American beat the fukk outta Sunny and I don't recall seeing you in that thread popping off :mjpls:
Nobody cares about 8 stones getting schooled. It's just the truth. We pay attention to fights worldwide everyone tunes in for..

U man are done