06/01/24 DAZN PPV: Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang (Matchroom vs Queensbury 5vs5)/Dmitrii Bivol vs Malik Zinad (WBA World Light Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Let me take my time out to big up His Excellency, Turki Al-a-Shaikh for throwing the bag to these fighters.

If it wasn't for him, none of these fights would've gotten made. Pure KOs, upsets and general fukkery.

The atmosphere may not be the best, but fukk that, I'm seeing fights that has been deemed impossible.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
taywilder-removebg-preview.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Let me take my time out to big up His Excellency, Turki Al-a-Shaikh for throwing the bag to these fighters.

If it wasn't for him, none of these fights would've gotten made. Pure KOs, upsets and general fukkery.

The atmosphere may not be the best, but fukk that, I'm seeing fights that returned been impossible.
Turki is going to have to work more on his atmosphere and event building but his cards are delivering one after the other in some fashion

5 vs 5 concept is dope and I hope to see it utilized in the future

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He started late in life. It was always going to end like this.
His lack of skill was always glaring but he could’ve lasted a lot longer and took a lot less damage if he didn’t surround himself with yes men his entire career.

Al Haymon also would’ve protected him a lot better during these twilight years instead of getting him punished.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk did he turn like that
Just retire breh, its ok.
He got hit pretty hard. That spin looked involuntary, which is scary. I dont think he knew where he was.

Goes to show you that hes taken too much punishment from dudes twice his size/weight. He needs to retire asap.

People like to crap on wilder but for guy as skinny as he is and seeing his record and what hes done. Aint gonna be no slander from me. Dude was the truth