[04/20] AEW Dynamite: Get in the coffin for a "huge" announcement

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Forbiddden Door :blessed:Punk vs Okada pls. :feedme: There's about to be tears in the United Centre again for the Ibushi/Omega reunion.:mjcry:

Keep House Of Torture the fukk in Japan :pacspit:

Danhausen runs the biz. :russ: That pop for the match announcement :dead:

I'm expecting Hook to wash him, but I need that odd couple tag team, where an ass whooping from Hook becomes the curse on some 'Death Note' shyt:leon:

The visual of these man pulling up at All Out in a blimp is about to be :mjlol::wow::whoo::krs:

Andrade didn't need to lose :francis: Man needs to link up with Naito in Chicago

FTR Hair vs FTR Bald in the Owen? :ohhh: Seems like the perfect place to have a GOAT 'The GOATGOAT' GOAT appearance :lupe:

Last edited:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Hook was born in the wrong generation character wise.

Dude has “leave me the fukk alone” GenX attitude
Im glad you said this because thats why it works. His attitude is the opposite of the Gen Z attention starved "i need to stream and vlog" attitude. It makes him stand out especially to the upper part of the demographic they are looking for. If theyre smart, theyre going for Hook destroying Sammy down the line.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Forbiddden Door :blessed:Punk vs Okada pls. :feedme: There's about to be tears in the United Centre again for the Ibushi/Omega reunion.:mjcry:

Keep House Of Torture the fukk in Japan :pacspit:

Danhausen runs the biz. :russ: That pop for the match announcement :dead:

I'm expecting Hook to wash him, but I need that odd couple tag team, where an ass whooping from Hook becomes the curse.:leon:

Andrade didn't need to lose :francis: Man needs to link up with Naito in Chicago

FTR Hair vs FTR Bald in the Owen? :ohhh: Seems like the perfect place to have a GOAT 'The GOATGOAT' GOAT appearance :lupe:

what about that CM Punk vs Kenta match that Kenta been requesting for some time now?:ohhh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Another good show. :salute:

Dustin/Punk was excellent. Loved the finish. :ehh:

Jade getting her own stable. Cake Club. :wow:

Main event was what I expected, but just when I thought we had another GOAT entrance for Sting, but the crazy b*stard goes Stang Jack with no tables. :damn: :picard:

Next week looks good. Rampage looks solid.

Great time to be a wrestling fan. Another Arthur Ashe or even a straight MSG show will be epic. :ohhh: :ahh: