[04/20] AEW Dynamite: Get in the coffin for a "huge" announcement

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Great time to be a wrestling fan. Another Arthur Ashe or even a straight MSG show will be epic. :ohhh: :ahh:

Based on the success of the first one, I'd be shocked if they didn't make that an annual event (like Winter Is Coming and St. Patrick's Day Slam), though IMO if they do that, they really need to have Rampage live on a Friday instead of taped. I imagine that Arthur Ashe is probably cheaper to rent than MSG.

Also, how does the timing of this joint PPV coincide with the G1 Tournament? Hopefully AEW can send some guys to Japan for the tournament.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
what about that CM Punk vs Kenta match that Kenta been requesting for some time now?:ohhh:

That's cool and all - and I genuinely do fux with KENTA - but I don't know if there's a bigger drawing match than Punk v Okada in Chicago that AEW can put on for this.

I don't know if Punk wins the belt at DoN - but I can't see either company wanting to take the L in the main event.
Short of Danielson or Mox, I don't know who else gets that match :ehh:

I'd take a Punk/ KENTA match at WK though :feedme:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's cool and all - and I genuinely do fux with KENTA - but I don't know if there's a bigger drawing match than Punk v Okada in Chicago that AEW can put on for this.

Maybe Omega/ Okada 5 :ld:

You gonna have to fight like 3 people in the Forbidden door thread on that

That’s why, I think everyone needs to take a step back, breathe, relax, and just let AEW and NJPW do what they do. I’m sure it’s gonna be a good show.

Im sure they not gonna do something like:
Yano vs Punk
Sho vs Moxley
Tanahashi vs Fuego
Okada vs Sepentico
Bryan vs Chase Owens
Hangman vs Yoshi-Hashi
Taichi and Lance vs FTR
Bucks vs Makabe and a young lion

I’m sure whatever they book will be fine and I don’t think people need to over worry

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

That’s why, I think everyone needs to take a step back, breathe, relax, and just let AEW and NJPW do what they do. I’m sure it’s gonna be a good show.

Yano vs Punk
Sho vs Moxley
Tanahashi vs Fuego
Okada vs Sepentico
Bryan vs Chase Owens
Hangman vs Yoshi-Hashi
Taichi and Lance vs FTR

I’m sure whatever they book will be fine and I don’t think people need to over worry

Fight people over this? Nah. :heh:

I think there will be a bunch of multi-man tags though. It's easy enough to do the anticipated face-offs without anyone coming out looking weak.

I'm not worried at all.:dwillhuh:

I've been waiting for something like this since I started watching New Japan in '15 :mjgrin:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
they would probably end up in Galveston over Houston knowing AEW’s track record
Man, Impact will probably do a show here before AEW does. :dead: They acting like J. Prince finna pull up and tell them to check in before they do a show here.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
GOATmaker said No Kenny, No Okada.

It’s funny you said that…. Cuz last night almost immediately after Dynamite went off, Okada was live on IG talking. Of course I don’t know Japanese so couldn’t understand. But I wonder what was going on. Haven’t seen any news though

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Yano vs Punk
Sho vs Moxley
Tanahashi vs Fuego
Okada vs Sepentico
Bryan vs Chase Owens
Hangman vs Yoshi-Hashi
Taichi and Lance vs FTR

Nah they got to do Danielson vs. Sabre Jr. Time to crown the King of Technical Wrestling - the two have won the WON award for Best Technical Wrestler every year since like 2005.