Daps
Should they have brawled and risk an injury? :yeshrug:

friday-ice-cube.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So why do some teams have to win two matches to get into the ladder match? Did I miss something? :jbhmm:
SD was only allowed 2 teams to represent. Raw was allowed 3, technically 4 since JD are champs. SD had more than 2 viable teams so they did this little tournament to figure the teams out.

That's all I got. :yeshrug:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Only 10 matches announced with two weeks to the biggest show of the year.

About to add 5 matches out of nowhere like this is AEW.
Will they really be out of nowhere?

Could get LWO vs LdF/Dom, that's been a feud for a while.

Could get Jade, Bianca & Naomi vs DMG Ctrl (Asuka, Kairi, Dakota), been building for weeks

Could get SP/Lashley vs Final Testament, that's a long standing feud

All plausible matches that would make sense with how things have been going. If it's anything beyond those 3, then yes those would likely be out of nowhere.

:yeshrug:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Naomi having to fix her top the whole time :whew:
Naomi and Bianca getting jumped :sadcam:Bayley help!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
One thing I don't like is them trying to make Bianca look like the bad guy. Naomi telling Bianca that she's knows better than anyone about what Bayley is going through is true...BECAUSE BAYLEY WAS THE ONE THAT PUT HER THROUGH IT!!! If I see my op getting beaten by their former group I'm going to laugh and keep it moving.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
One thing I don't like is them trying to make Bianca look like the bad guy. Naomi telling Bianca that she's knows better than anyone about what Bayley is going through is true...BECAUSE BAYLEY WAS THE ONE THAT PUT HER THROUGH IT!!! If I see my op getting beaten by their former group I'm going to laugh and keep it moving.
How do she look like the bad guy? They’re simply playing on real life situations. It’s common sense not to completely trust or give sympathy to someone who did you dirty in the past. Since she’s a face her role will be to help Naomi and possibly Jade. Not because Bayley but to help her sisters & to finally put Iyo & DC down for good. Y’all nikkas bytch to much.