[01-8-24] WWE Monday Night Raw: Return of The Punk, Cody vs Shinsuke 2, and Gunther is Back

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
She said Chelsea's name normal again :mjcry:the dream is dead

the reason she's doing that is because as usual... some out of touch, bored, idiot in a suit in Stanford made that decision ..... there was literally zero logical reason to make her stop, but of course they did it anyways.

Samantha Irvin Told To Nix Chelsea Green's Special Introduction By WWE Higher-Up

"We followed up on Samantha Irvin noting that it wasn’t her call to scrap the special Chelsea Green entrance. We’re told that word backstage was that the direction came directly from a WWE higher up and many were pushing for it to return."

During an appearance on Insight with Chris Van Vliet, Samantha Irvin previously commented on her special introduction for Chelsea Green. She said, "It's just her. She came back, and her attitude and everything, it's just so sassy, I love it."

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unlike R-Truth's lack of multiple title Reigns.... :wow: ...You know why I'm here, bruhs. What's good, TSC Fam. :salute:

tumblr_nkssl0S9xV1u2ragso1_500.gif

And I know half of y'all nikkas done stole Art Barr's Swag and ran with it. :wow: Y'all will never be able to hold a candle to the table gawd when he was here. For what? A few daps and a platinum thread? I know what goes on during those JBO off server threads. :ufdup:

katt-williams-club-shay-shay.gif