Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That's all we are saying that the chinese have an agenda. And if african leaders are not on top of things they will be taken advantage of due to opportunity. I didn't say that china is evil but they are opportunistic...they are not an ally against the west. People are too focused on east vd west when they they should be focused on who provides the best offer. If africans play the cards the competition that china is generating for resources is a huge gain for africa. However, it remains to be seen how this will play out...
Chinas agenda is trade. In business everyone has an agenda. Everyone in this deal are opportunistic, in fact the premier people that are, are actually the africans.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I assume you were responding to me....... I'm well aware of arbitrary borders that created contemporary Africa......but Chinese are in every single country right now doing business deals. Its not a bad thing, trade and investment is good, but its still this resource extraction where the goodies never reach the larger population.....its not cool ......
That is not China, that is actually african leaders doing that...

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Chinas agenda is trade. In business everyone has an agenda. Everyone in this deal are opportunistic, in fact the premier people that are, are actually the africans.

The Europeans agenda was "trade" too right?....you do know that's how "IT" starts...."Trade"....then fraternizing, then attack......that's not "Business"....that's "scheming"......:beli:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
What many African countries need is infrastructure and the Chinese are some of the best at building shyt. Theyve created major metropolitan cities in 20 YEARS. Infrastructure expands commerce, look at the Chinese economy growth in the last few decades.

Temporary access to a few oil blocks for the infrastructure is a great deal

That art is great though :whoo:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yea, I didnt think so........
Your right why should I entertain with a response when you imply/implicitly state that I am intellectually beneath you. I won't answer your question. As if I haven't the arguments your laying out before. Akin to people bragging about their degrees with the inability to reason.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The Europeans agenda was "trade" too right?....you do know that's how "IT" starts...."Trade"....then fraternizing, then attack......that's not "Business"....that's "scheming"......:beli:
Dumbarses...it's these intellectuals who think they are smarter than they are all over africa. Instead of bringing of comcrete change all they are pomp and circumstance.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What many African countries need is infrastructure and the Chinese are some of the best at building shyt. Theyve created major metropolitan cities in 20 YEARS. Infrastructure expands commerce, look at the Chinese economy growth in the last few decades.

Breh it won't be a "few" or temporary......and soon they will have to give up a lot "more" than Oil...........:rudy:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Show me anywhere in history where the Chinese have attacked a country. They have been a defensive country (think great wall) since the beginning of their civilisation. On top of that, how exactly are they going to get the chinese army into africa without an aircraft carrier and an american military presence all around?

Most importantly do you think we would just let them scheme us?

Ok how about you tell us what we should do economically to grow into the international stage and what we should sell to it.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Yes in 20 yrs but does the chinese development have a longevity? I don't think that africans should follow that template. Rapid growth is not alwaus sustainable.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Show me anywhere in history where the Chinese have attacked a country. They have been a defensive country (think great wall) since the beginning of their civilisation. On top of that, how exactly are they going to get the chinese army into africa without an aircraft carrier and an american military presence all around?

Most importantly do you think we would just let them scheme us?

Ok how about you tell us what we should do economically to grow into the international stage and what we should sell to it.
Do you know anything about chinese historyDo you think because they didn't travel like euros that they are 'safe'? Lol!

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dumbarses...it's these intellectuals who think they are smarter than they are all over africa. Instead of bringing of comcrete change all they are pomp and circumstance.

This is how the Euros tricked their way in............To think that the Chinese would not follow the sadistic blueprint of the Europeans, especially in a modern day age of greed for resources.....is beyond dumb.........:snoop:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Your right why should I entertain with a response when you imply/implicitly state that I am intellectually beneath you. I won't answer your question. As if I haven't the arguments your laying out before. Akin to people bragging about their degrees with the inability to reason.
even if you wanted too, you couldnt. so just stop.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
China got that "development" politics down to a science.

At least when the Euros wanted to "help" build a road or hospital or some shyt, they would use local labor/ material suppliers and rape you on the back end with the oil deal.

China "helps" by bringing in Chinese labor, Chinese cement, Chinese wheelbarrows, builds a Chinese housing complex for the workers and at the end hand over a building your economy didn't see a dime from construction of and still rapes you on the oil deal.