Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
you idiot, when is the last time you went to africa? tf do you know about african politics? making it seem like africans are some dribbling babies who cant make business deals.

first and foremost, I deal in sino-african trade, so I think I know a little bit about this topic ......

everyone is an opportunist in this business partnership, especially the africans like the angolans.
You don't need to insult me. I stand by what I say whether you work in trade or not...a lot of african countries lack political structure/stability. You should know that the chinese have a goal in mind. And from my little knowledge of the way african have dealt with trade in the past until rhe present there is much more that needs to be done.

You are mad cause I touched a nerve. Africans need to trade and need to do so competitively with all nations. But if africans think that china is their savior and europe is the big bad wolf...then yes you and them are delusional...a blind man can see that.

Asians culturally are very sneaky people...they work like ants...individually they don't look like a threat but together they can accomplish a lot.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You don't need to insult me. I stand by what I say whether you work in trade or not...a lot of african countries lack political structure/stability. You should know that the chinese have a goal in mind. And from my littlw knowledge of the way african have dealt with trade in the past until rhe present there is much more that needs to be done.

You are mad cause I touched a nerve. Africans need to trade and need to do so competitively with all nations. But if africans that china us their savior and europe is the big bad wolf...than yes you and them are delusional. ..a blind man can see that.
was the big bad U.S, chinas savior after the cultural revolution ended?

this should let me know if youre intelligent enough to have this discussion with.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
was the big bad U.S, chinas savior after the cultural revolution ended?

this should let me know if youre intelligent enough to have this discussion with.
You are not the barometer to which I need to measure my intelligence by...argue your points or ignore me instead of being a pretentious prick. It's not complicated!

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
tumblr_n69yssqjjU1rqkjy0o3_500.jpg

You know damn well chinese women don't have asses and t*ts like that. Maybe one or the other, but not both!:damn:

:mjlol: when i saw that i was thinkin, "show me a chinese bytch w/ ass n titties like that...imma hop my black ass in that bed too"

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
@Clean Cut

What do you think?
They are not raping the continent at all. The only people that say this are westerners and its because cacs can not believe anyone can do such things without raping (their nature). It is foreign to them to actually assist people without raping. However, some african countries have better deals than others, the resources they have to offer probably have something to do with it. My country has a fantastic deal, we are in control of everything. I hear other countries, who probably have incompetent leaders, have worse deals. Like someone mentioned earlier, matters on the country.

As for chinese men creating a sub-race of mixed children. That is just ludicrous.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You are not the barometer to which I need to measure my intelligence by...argue your points or ignore me instead of being a pretentious prick. It's not complicated!
exactly. you cant answer the question because you dont know shyt. sit down. grown folks who know what they are talking about are talking. go tinfoil your ass in another thread.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
They are not raping the continent at all. The only people that say this are westerners and its because cacs can not believe anyone can do such things without raping (their nature). It is foreign to them to actually assist people without raping. However, some african countries have better deals than others, the resources they have to offer probably have something to do with it. My country has a fantastic deal, we are in control of everything. I hear other countries, who probably have incompetent leaders, have worse deals. Like someone mentioned earlier, matters on the country.

As for chinese men creating a sub-race of mixed children. That is just ludicrous.
That's all we are saying that the chinese have an agenda. And if african leaders are not on top of things they will be taken advantage of due to opportunity. I didn't say that china is evil but they are opportunistic...they are not an ally against the west. People are too focused on east vd west when they they should be focused on who provides the best offer. If africans play the cards the competition that china is generating for resources is a huge gain for africa. However, it remains to be seen how this will play out...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
africa isnt wide open. first off, africa is a continent, so youre going to have to state the country. some countries are and some arent. congo for example is, while ethiopia, rwanda and nigeria are not.

aint nobody going into those countries and just running shyt. you people seem to think the entire continent is ran by a bunch of monkeys or something. like they dont have a high enough IQ to make international trade deals and have the upper hand in them. people still think this is 1993. :snoop:

I assume you were responding to me....... I'm well aware of arbitrary borders that created contemporary Africa......but Chinese are in every single country right now doing business deals. Its not a bad thing, trade and investment is good, but its still this resource extraction where the goodies never reach the larger population.....its not cool ......

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
exactly. you cant answer the question because you dont know shyt. sit down. grown folks who know what they are talking about are talking. go tinfoil your ass in another thread.
Ok and you are a pretentious prick that is blinded by asian coochie instead of seeing the forest from the trees. But keep telling me about my intelligence.
There is always two factors at play in these political situations micro and macro level impact.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ok and you are a pretentious prick that is blinded by asian coochie instead of seeing the forest from the trees. But keep telling me about my intelligence.
There is always two factors at play in these political situations micro and macro level impact.
was the U.S a positive or negative thing for China after the cultural revolution in the 70s.