Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you have no idea what youre talking about. china has a longer history than europe, so show me anywhere of china having a colonial or imperialist system. neither are even in their thought process.

no one is stealing africas resources, stealing implies getting it for free or close to free (crumbs), the chinese are buying everything at market value, so whats the problem? you do realize the point is to sell resources, the fukk do the africans need titanium for?

this is hands down the dumbest shyt ive read all year.

Not going to go back and forth on this one, but China's arm into the motherland is not for "brotherly" purposes and yes they are impregnating a number of African women during their most recent venture or "business" in the motherland....and there will be an "outcome" due to this in the future.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...locals-face-puzzled-reception-at-home/240662/

:manny:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I bet no one here knew that the chinese offered free university to african students.

theyre not only giving africans the bread they deserve for their resources, they are educating the population. you people and your conspiracy theories, man cacs aint telling you the truth, they want you to not like the idea of china helping the continent. thats the point, foster hatred then justify kicking out the chinese.

im not saying the relationship is perfect, but its for damn sure better than anything africa has had in modern times. when you grow at extraordinary levels, theres going to be issues for sure, but the point is theyre growing. thats a lot better than the 90s when the world bailed on the continent and left them decaying. china came in like we got what you need and you got what we need, lets get it.
I think your love for asian women is blinding you. Africas no allies but opportunists in large part due to being disorganized and not protecting tgeir frontiers.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
african is like an ongoing gang rape......
actually america is...

got the whole world coming in and buying land like it aint shyt, using up social programs. I mean the entire world every year finds its dikk inside america. yall sell yourselves to everybody.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Not going to go back and forth on this one, but China's arm into the motherland is not for "brotherly" purposes and yes they are impregnating a number of African women during their most recent venture or "business" in the motherland....and there will be an "outcome" due to this in the future.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...locals-face-puzzled-reception-at-home/240662/

The chinese have a different way to attain control than Europeans and it's through miscegenation.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

thats about as stupid as saying african men are breeding out the chinese because there are more half chinese half africans in china (1 country) than there are in africa. :what:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Maybe black Americans need to start putting our bid and investing there :yeshrug:. There was a thread about the budding film industry in Nigeria (I think). There's opportunity all over the continent, but we sit back and let it become abused and exploited until we're locked out and late to the party

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I think your love for asian women is blinding you. Africas no allies but opportunists in large part due to being busdisorganized and not protecting tgeir frontiers.
you idiot, when is the last time you went to africa? tf do you know about african politics? making it seem like africans are some dribbling babies who cant make business deals.

first and foremost, I deal in sino-african trade, so I think I know a little bit about this topic ......

everyone is an opportunist in this business partnership, especially the africans like the angolans.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
. (The Sunday Times, July 16, 2006). In fact, China has a secret plan called Chongqing Experiment, in which over 12 million of its farmers will be moved off their lands and encouraged to seek out new pastures in Africa.

:snoop:

:wow: ..... Yeah...shiit is real........Chinese are what the Americans were the last century......yall go to check out the PetroDollar and PetroYuan, and what that means.......but yeah..... Africa is wide open right now....:wow:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Maybe black Americans need to start putting our bid and investing there :yeshrug:. There was a thread about the budding film industry in Nigeria (I think). There's opportunity all over the continent, but we sit back and let it become abused and exploited until we're locked out and late to the party
shhhhhhhhhhhh youre being an opportunist and trying to steal african land.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
africa isnt wide open. first off, africa is a continent, so youre going to have to state the country. some countries are and some arent. congo for example is, while ethiopia, rwanda and nigeria are not.

aint nobody going into those countries and just running shyt. you people seem to think the entire continent is ran by a bunch of monkeys or something. like they dont have a high enough IQ to make international trade deals and have the upper hand in them. people still think this is 1993. :snoop: