King’s may fall in battle, but the Empire remains eternal: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2023-24 Season Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Wood is cool on a minimum.

I would not mind Hayes or Cam coming back either.

Prince would be fine as well.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
2020 Lakers were a cheat code...Rondo was a floor general in the finals, AD abusing 6'7 & 6'8 PFs, Kuz w/ a 20 pt skillset coming off the bench...Caruso coming off the bench...and you still had guys like Dwight, KCP and the last incarnation of solid Danny Green

The role players on that team made the diff but only one guy got the credit:beli:

And for the record, AD was the best player on the 19-20 Lakers...he was incredible that season
Nah.

Bron was a step above. GOAT status with the 28/11/9 on 56% shooting and elite defense in the playoffs :wow:

AD was close though :ehh:.....higher ceiling but the off games gave Bron the advantage.

Both had nearly 30 PER for the playoffs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Prince is cool. Hayes and especially Cam serves zero purpose. Stop wasting roster spots on players who can't contribute.

Cam gave good wing defense before he got hurt I think he would serve a role.

Hayes played well towards the end of the season but I would prefer a bigger backup center.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah.

Bron was a step above. GOAT status with the 28/11/9 on 56% shooting and elite defense in the playoffs :wow:

AD was close though :ehh:.....higher ceiling but the off games gave Bron the advantage.

Both had nearly 30 PER for the playoffs.

AD was the playoff MVP until he got hurt in the middle of the finals...

Bron made AD carry the load all yr & then hijacked the ball during the last few games of the finals to win MVP...and now Bron gets all the credit for the title and the perception is that AD was carried :mjlol:

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
AD was the playoff MVP until he got hurt early in the finals...

Bron made AD carry the load all yr & then hijacked the ball during the last few games of the finals to win MVP...and now Bron gets all the credit for the title and the perception is that AD was carried :mjlol:
Okay now I can see you're just an idiot. AD was injured in the finals and his production dropped off.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Reread my post...I clearly said AD was the playoff mvp until he got hurt early in the finals

Do you nikkas read :gucci:
You said Lebron "hijacked the ball". AD was hurt. No shyt he had to dominate the ball more. AD looked like a top 5 player in 2020. That's as 1a and 1b type of a situation that you'll get. But AD was certainly not better than Bron.