King’s may fall in battle, but the Empire remains eternal: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2023-24 Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
To think, I was all ready to make a finals thread n shyt……
er2in5j.png

No pomp and extravagance like the past threads. I’ll wait til the off-season plays out before I go in. Team got a lot of work to do. There’s great things to build on like Rui and Reaves but huge question marks with Bron and AD and what the rest of the roster will look like.

With that said, what are y’all predictions? Hopes? Etc.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Let’s go P&P!

Lmaooo, imagine a lowly bum ass capset stain having the first post in here at that? Mods y’all minus well delete this shyt.

Listen breh, your team has proven without a shadow of a doubt that they’ll never get right for as long as they exist. peg leg plays less games than high value role player anthony davis and a washed Bron is still more of a threat than that walking body cast catfish p. It must be hard knowing that even at our worst GOAT franchise better than y’all…..:russ:

Y’all bum ass streetlight capset mafukkas resigning Russ? :youngsabo: :russ:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Keep Reaves and Rui, get rid of DLO and find a way to get a consistent PG and a backup big, and a 3pt shooter and we'll be back to fighting for a top 3 seed in the West.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m real interested to see who of DLo and Beasley will get flipped and for what players. To be fair, Rob has shown some penchant here and there of being creative with what he has. The players we got at the deadline to me were all sensible gambles that didn’t pan out outside of some flashes.

Though Kyrie would be cool for fukkery purposes I not only doubt it’ll happen but I don’t think it’s best for the immediate and future prospects of the team. What needs to happen imo is Rui and Reaves need to be resigned and hopefully the both of them continue their hard work because at the current pace they might become impact players down the line.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Salute @2Quik4UHoes

I like the few assets that we have

Reaves
Rui
Vando
Christie
17th pick

If we can get anything out of Bamba then the future looks promising. I'm of the mindset that we need to keep stacking up on youth instead of trading picks. The 17th pick is damn near a lotto pick. I like Jett Howard. He's a solid 6'8 dude who can shoot the lights out.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
DEEZAMN

TOO SOON BRUH

:mjcry:

I was ready to move on after game 2.
er2in5j.png

Salute @2Quik4UHoes

I like the few assets that we have

Reaves
Rui
Vando
Christie
17th pick

If we can get anything out of Bamba then the future looks promising. I'm of the mindset that we need to keep stacking up on youth instead of trading picks. The 17th pick is damn near a lotto pick. I like Jett Howard. He's a solid 6'8 dude who can shoot the lights out.

If we can somehow get Vando and Bamba right then that’s a nice compliment of young talent. Phil is a great trainer so hopefully an offseason can get more out of them.

It’s expected but still disgusting that bumsley ended up being a bust of a pick up. I don’t know what shooter we can get.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
first line of business is looking to trade AD

AD for Embiid
AD for Paul George
AD for Siakim Scotty Barnes and van vleet
This is what happens when Lakers fans playoff run comes to an end they become delusional. So you really think Masai Ujiri will give up Barnes and Siakam for AD?

Fvv is a free agent and looking for a 4 yr 150 mill + type deal. Lakers can't afford him.