King’s may fall in battle, but the Empire remains eternal: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2023-24 Season Thread

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Lakers would have gotten smacked by the Timberwolves

I can’t even imagine the Lakers guards trying to stop Ant… he would have averaged 45 against the Lakers and they would have been forced to ask Lebron to stop him
That wouldnt have worked out well for Bron. His Coli contingent would have been in shambles.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
2020 Lakers still trending :wow: :mjcry:
His contract ain't shyt so it's whatever, but please stop with the career losers this off-season. Wood, D-Widdie, Hayes, Reddish...
I'm still trying to hold out hope for Reddish. Breh should be the ideal 3 and D player. :francis:

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
2020 Lakers still trending :wow: :mjcry:

I'm still trying to hold out hope for Reddish. Breh should be the ideal 3 and D player. :francis:

2020 Lakers were a cheat code...Rondo was a floor general in the finals, AD abusing 6'7 & 6'8 PFs, Kuz w/ a 20 pt skillset coming off the bench...Caruso coming off the bench...and you still had guys like Dwight, KCP and the last incarnation of solid Danny Green

The role players on that team made the diff but only one guy got the credit:beli:

And for the record, AD was the best player on the 19-20 Lakers...he was incredible that season