Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
If white students had protested universities profiting off slavery, would that have been justified? Or is protest only ok if done in self-interest?

Surely that’s not the lesson here—nor that their civil rights should be abused by violent arrest—something your words help excuse.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GMbo6ubX0AABqES.png

GMgpnIAXoAAmMWw.jpg

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I agree 100% with what you are saying.

All I am saying is that people who are suggesting that Biden's actions are also hurting him politically (substantially more so than other options that are on the table) are not being realists.
He's probably going to lose Michigan

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
So because they wouldn’t want to live in a Muslim country that means they should have no qualms about witnessing their slaughter:dahell:
We should start banning people from Higher Learning after a certain amount of low quality post
This section supposed to be the more intelligent posters, the idiots gotta be barricaded
@the cac mamba should be banned

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree 100% with what you are saying.

All I am saying is that people who are suggesting that Biden's actions are also hurting him politically (substantially more so than other options that are on the table) are not being realists.
So we're intentionally ignoring the Michigan and Wisconsin primaries

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Secretary of Defense Erik Prince will protect Palestine and Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos will cancel our student loans. Maybe a young Jeff Sessions type for AG to look out for the Black and minority communities again. Trump an ever so stable genius and technocrat to guide our state. I can even see Trump expanding the SCOTUS bench as well. We'll be in good hands some would say God's hands.

:blessed:

shyt is going to be swell my guy

#pragmatism

And you can thank that old decrepit mummy for that scenario.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's probably going to lose Michigan

Yes, and he would probably also lose Michigan (and other swing states) if he was more critical of Israel.

Politically, he is fukked either way.

Considering that, he should use his power and do the right thing.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
Yes, and he would probably also lose Michigan (and other swing states) if he was more critical of Israel.

Politically, he is fukked either way.

Considering that, he should use his power and do the right thing.
Yall can't be Black defending this demonic shyt :mjlol:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall can't be Black defending this demonic shyt :mjlol:

What am I defending?

I am not defending Biden's actions with respect to Gaza at all.

I am merely pointing out that arguments that suggest his policy in Gaza is hurting him POLITICALLY more so than other options are flawed. People who don't understand that it is political suicide in this country to be too critical of Israel have their blinders on.

I think he should ignore politics and do the right thing and stop supporting Israel.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I donated 50 dollars, some tubber ware (they asked for it) and cleaning supplies for Stonybrook encampment last night.

Both Flagship universities (University at Buffalo and Stonybrook University) got into it with the police during their encampments last night