Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck in the election bruh...:mjlol::laff:
hey, if the far left is stupid enough to let trump back in the white house over palestine :yeshrug:

all i know is i better not hear a word from The Squad from '25-'28, if they don't support biden. they better shut the fukk up :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
hey, if the far left is stupid enough to let trump back in the white house over palestine :yeshrug:

all i know is i better not hear a word from The Squad from '25-'28, if they don't support biden. they better shut the fukk up :mjlol:

The farleft isnt doing anything you blind b*stard!!!
Biden is doing it literally!!! :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The farleft isnt doing anything you blind b*stard!!!
Biden is doing it literally!!! :laff:
not sure what part of that you didn't follow.

if the far left openly says "fukk biden", and doesnt vote for him over palestine, that's completely fine. and i don't want to hear shyt from them during a Trump term

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
not sure what part of that you didn't follow.

if the far left openly says "fukk biden", and doesnt vote for him over palestine, that's completely fine. and i don't want to hear shyt from them during a Trump term

Its not the far left's fault thats what im telling you...:mjlol: biden shooting himself in the foot constantly...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not the far left's fault thats what im telling you...:mjlol: biden shooting himself in the foot constantly...
you just said that the far left staying home in november, over palestine, will cost biden the election. make up your mind :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a domino effect dont you understand???:childplease:
i understand clearly. if the far left wants to let Trump get in the White House over Palestine, that's fine. and they don't get to complain while he's president. they can sit there and take it, as Trump erodes transgender rights and turns illegals away at the border

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i understand clearly. if the far left wants to let Trump get in the White House over Palestine, that's fine. and they don't get to complain while he's president. they can sit there and take it, as Trump erodes transgender rights and turns illegals away at the border

You keep saying FAR LEFT... these are regular people saying they gonna sit at home. :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate to break it to you, but there are also a lot of swing voters in the swing states who want to see biden support israel :ohhh:

The Warlord had a chance to make this a non issue in an election year by putting a leash on Net and Yahoo. He purposefully chose not to take that route. Now he has agitated a segment of his voters who have nothing better to do between now and November than protest as the right thing to do and as means for getting clout.

I thought you were a pragmatist.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Warlord had a chance to make this a non issue in an election year by putting a leash on Net and Yahoo.
interesting. Biden could have stopped a fully armed and autonomous country from responding to a terrorist attack? how, exactly?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I thought you were a pragmatist.

Secretary of Defense Erik Prince will protect Palestine and Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos will cancel our student loans. Maybe a young Jeff Sessions type for AG to look out for the Black and minority communities again. Trump an ever so stable genius and technocrat to guide our state. I can even see Trump expanding the SCOTUS bench as well. We'll be in good hands some would say God's hands.

:blessed:

shyt is going to be swell my guy

#pragmatism

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
interesting. Biden could have stopped a fully armed and autonomous country from responding to a terrorist attack? how, exactly?
He could have by not defending their actions in the public and behind closed doors. Israel only backing in the international community the last 5 months have been the united states, united states have protected them from investigations