Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could have by not defending their actions on the public or behind closed doors.
pathetic answer. stop blaming biden for what netanyahu is doing

if you guys had any heart at all, you'd go join Hamas and fight the zionists, instead of just crying because Biden isn't the pro-Gazan King Of The World, or whatever ridiculous fantasy you've concocted

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
pathetic answer. stop blaming biden for what netanyahu is doing
I'm blaming Biden for putting the battery in Net and Yahoo back, did biden not validate Israel's made up horror story's from day one? Bidens own department of defense have been running daily interference to protect Israel from the press.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm blaming Biden for putting the battery in Net and Yahoo back, did biden not validate Israel's made up horror story's from day one?
:laff: surely you aren't asking me to post footage from the Hamas terrorist attack on October 7th? i dont wanna get bushed before november

plus, the tweets wouldnt be from left-wing sources :damn:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Biden is an active participant in Israel's genocide.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:laff: surely you aren't asking me to post footage from the Hamas terrorist attack on October 7th? i dont wanna get bushed before november

plus, the tweets wouldnt be from left-wing sources :damn:

Should we post pictures of innocent babies with their brains blown out for the coli to see???:jbhmm: i mean you wanna play that game huh??? I'm sure i got explicit pics floating on my threads feed...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should we post pictures of innocent babies with their brains blown out for the coli to see???:jbhmm: i mean you wanna play that game huh??? I'm sure i got explicit pics floating on my threads feed...
i guess you can if you want. when have i denied that israel is bombing gaza?

it's certainly unfortunate that Hamas is so willing to hide among those kids

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you sound giddy that they murdering innocent children bruh...:ld: two wrongs dont make it right... but it's ok when israel do it...:dead:
i don't support what israel is doing. im also not a naive idiot who wont admit that Hamas gave them the opening to do what they're doing

no one is giddy about anything

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i don't support what israel is doing. im also not a naive idiot who wont admit that Hamas gave them the opening to do what they're doing

no one is giddy about anything
Truth be told, I actually think israel intentionally let it happened because they wanted to go into gaza. They were warned by us intelligence about the potential threat, and did nothing to prevent it from happening. I wouldn't be shocked if in 10 years from now we found out that someone in Net and Yahoos regime backdoor funded October 7th. They clearly don't gaf about hostages, hostages is just an excuse at this point. They have admitted they're going in rafah even if hostages are freed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth be told, I actually think israel intentionally let it happened because they wanted to go into gaza. They were warned about the potential threat, and did nothing to prevent it from happening. I wouldn't be shocked if in 10 years from now we found out they funded October 7th
wouldn't surprise me :yeshrug: it was an intelligence failure that borders on asinine

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Truth be told, I actually think israel intentionally let it happened because they wanted to go into gaza. They were warned about the potential threat, and did nothing to prevent it from happening. I wouldn't be shocked if in 10 years from now we found out they funded October 7th
tinfoil.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Do you think the Marine's deserved it?

I think I understand why Biden and the government isn't going to bat for Hezbollah and Iran sometimes
that entire part of the world disgusts me :yeshrug:

the awful sharia societies, that none of these Queers for Palestine would ever willingly live in. our parasitic, one-sided relationship with israel. i don't want anything to do with any of it

maybe old brandon is right about electric cars :mjlol:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
that entire part of the world disgusts me :yeshrug: the awful sharia societies, our one-sided relationship with israel. i don't want anything to do with any of it

maybe old brandon is right about electric cars :mjlol:

What about the embassies? Fair game?

1983 US embassy bombing in Beirut - Wikipedia

I don't think it's particularly one sided tbh the US has good relations with most of the Muslim world, basically funds Palestine's existence and etc but we aren't going to attack Israel militarily which is what a lot of young people are calling for

I would say oil is a minor motivation in 2024 as far as our involvement in the region goes

Last edited: