Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not calling this ether lol, but history repeats itself. Media outlets and the industry was trying to force the narrative that Jay won for months… the streets kept saying different and everything eventually corrected itself and history now has Nas as the winner.

And Hov fans were calling Ether wack at first :russ:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Has this been posted yet?

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Right right but this wigga don't even get black references

He really think Kendrick watching some cac shıt Sandra watches and referencing to him...😭

I bet this cac never even watched Martin or Living Single. He just living vicariously through his 1 black friend that he met behind the scenes in degrassi

Very cacish, just got barred to death and respond w/ a meme. I hope someone hit him with that DMX clip.
Was Kendrick soliciting a Drake track? He sounds like Drake turned him down and he reacted like a scorned bytch.
You ain't from the culture. No self respecting man would fix his fingers to type this. We know this was never the case.
That shyt was never a conspiracy, cacs have been using black folks as test subjects for a long ass time.

The entire field of gynecology was created from information gain by torturing black women with experiments against their will.

The surprising part is drake being related to someone directly responsible for these types of experiments.
Makes his roster rotation look even more vulturish
I've seen the Future demon/Demun mentioned but how has this not been mentioned ?

Jamell Maurice Demons (born May 1, 1999), known professionally as YNW Melly
Or that he dropped at 8:24 am repping for Kobe or that 5/1 is GG birthday.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m not calling this ether lol, but history repeats itself. Media outlets and the industry was trying to force the narrative that Jay won for months… the streets kept saying different and everything eventually corrected itself and history now has Nas as the winner.

I was a teen back then but I don’t remember the media REALLY pushing for Jay like that after Ether won the Hot 97 poll. It was pretty much a wrap after that and everybody, the streets, the media, EVERYBODY had to hand it to Nas. I remember Vibe straight up calling him The King Of New York

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Euphoria takes off in a major way that might introduce a whole new angle to the battle. The worst thing Drake can do is to rush out more mid.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a teen back then but I don’t remember the media REALLY pushing for Jay like that after Ether won the Hot 97 poll. It was pretty much a wrap after that and everybody, the streets, the media, EVERYBODY had to hand it to Nas. I remember Vibe straight up calling him The King Of New York
lol radio host and media figures were trying to make excuses. The polls by the viewers have no reflection of how the ‘workers’ felt. Only one I remember riding with Nas was Kay Slay

Edit: and their excuses were legit the same thing we’re hearing from every podcaster now. “He ain’t saying shyt” “take over is a better ‘song’” “ jays shyt knock better”

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
They were saying the same shyt people are saying now!! That he didn’t divulge anything, he isn’t saying anything new, he is just making jokes about his looks in the song… I’m just sitting back watching this.
Now I don't know about what happened during that time. But did hot 97 try to play that shyt down like this with Ether? Just look at the title :beli: