Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
he said you can't teach your kid shyt cuz you aint shyt
Levels
Exactly this.
Anyone who says this is “polite” or “warning shots” either has no idea what it is to have children or is just a simpleton. Pure and simple.
If I said this to a father or someone said this to me the relationship would be over forever. There is no stronger insult you can say to a man.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are criticising the rap beef because 'it doesn't feel like someone might get killed'

At their big old age? Dudes need to grow up.
When Mase felt the heat he ran to Atlanta. Cam took shots like a victim. Dips weren't out here heavy on the street, so I don't wanna hear that bs from them.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
When Kendrick said

“WHAT IS IT THE BRAIDS”
:mjlol:

Kendrick voice >>aubrey non confident ass voice on push ups

Funny thing is I've always preferred the normal Kendrick spitting voice.
On the other hand the Kendrick of old doesn't produce a track like this.
Probably would have been a dope lyrically dense monotone diss the general public would have called boring.
This is fun and engaging with the beat switching, flow changes and voice inflections.

It's conflicting lol

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If its on DSP’s its a single just like Push Ups is. Euphoria just happens to hit harder on those intros and outros hence why its being played on the commercials.

This beef is about to make big money for the record companies. Everyone might as well eat off of it
OK, but who is pushing it as a single lol

he literally said it’s being pushed as a single.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Only Drake could get away with that whole 4 bar sequence and still have people say he had the better diss :heh:

Nikka even dropped the beat like he was really going to say something as well:mjlol:

"Then you gotta drop a verse for the swiftieeeeeeees!!" :wrist:

I legit couldn't believe my ears when I heard it. "I said a hip-hop, the hippie, the hippie to the hip, hip-hop" raps in a 2024 diss is insane :mjtf:

there's only two explanations:

1. either that's the only part of the song that Drake actually wrote

or

2. the Indian ghostwriter he pays in saitama-inu coins sent that last minute and he just jumped in the booth to record without reviewing it off the strength

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I am not the numbers/sales guy but it sure is funny that the massive success of both tracks is attributed to Drake, but when Drake's actual diss song under performs BOTH tracks the OVO stans got nothing to say. Surely Push Ups should have done better, he's the bigger artist right? He's winning right? He got the culture on lock right?
:mjlol:

Budden is right, this is a Stay Schemin' moment for Kendrick where he's got a bonified hit record in the clubs blasting his diss and Drake can't do nothing about it. Might be a good idea to just abandon the outright disses and try to make a hit record, crodie.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the "reap what I sow" is a triple. First he aint worried about no rap reapers like J Cole. Kendrick starts beefs and kills the opponent, he sows and reaps. He's not worried about others coming for him, he is coming for them. Second, he reaps what he sows in terms of success (house on a remote island). And third, hear me out on this one, you know how Kendrick has been talking about meditating, fasting and getting his protein? He's talking about literally growing some organic vegetables in the garden of his island house :yeshrug: And I believe he set that whole part up to get that metaphor off.

Last edited:

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
"I don't wanna talk on no celly"

A celly is a cell phone but also a cellmate. A cellmate like "Most of y'all sharing bars like you got the bottom bunk in a two man cell" type celly? :ohhh::jbhmm:

He did swear he wouldn't tell :lupe:

not only that i think it was said on the joe budden podcast how after Like That dropped i think it was cole that called kendrick and kendrick wasnt trying to talk to him. Kinda reaching but still somewhat relevant

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
OK, but who is pushing it as a single lol

he literally said it’s being pushed as a single.

“Pushed” is a strong word. But both Drake and Kendrick don’t really need a “push” at this point in their careers. Hell Like That wasn’t “pushed” for real for real and its THE most popular song of the year so far. More popular than any Taylor Swift song. More popular than any Beyonce song. If Kendrick were to drop an album RIGHT NOW (and he should) he’s guaranteed to do 600K+ first week if Euphoria is on the tracklisting (and it should be)

I for one think its a good thing two diss songs are doing so well on the charts, the energy in rap is electric right now and everybody is dropping at the right time. Nas and Ghost got a song coming for the purists. Common and Pete Rock coming next month. Kendrick and Drake are locked in battle, a REAL battle, which has everyone’s interest peeked. Metro and Future are still poppin for those that like that brand of rap. Childish Gambino coming outside. Ross outside. Kanye’s crazy ass is poppin in and out for those who still fukk with his antics. J.Fold will be be coming presumably soon.

Hov might as well come out and make the cypher complete.