H.R.6090 Just passed…making it illegal to criticize Israel & more

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm a Democrat, but I would be shocked if Biden doesn't lose this election.
It’s starting to become apparent why Mickey Mouse receives a lot of write in votes in every single presidential election. Nothing would change under his administration though because he himself is a capitalist.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
you can say the israeli govt killing civs is wrong and you're only gonna get called antisemitic by idiots. it's really about how you say things, and y'all need to read more. you can say fukk the israeli government, just dont go about shytting on jews or any other religion. and dont harrass ppl.....you nikkas sit in your house all day so you rarely come into contact with jewish ppl anyways

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:pachaha:
I love this country man.

Just fukking crazy.

People watch the "You ain't black!!" president who eulogized a fukking white supremacist
support a racist, genocidal ethnostate that's been slaughtering children by the thousands for months.

And then have the fukking AUDACITY to tell people "just vote breh!!" while watching
their ability to freely criticize said nation get legally stripped away.

You couldn't even vote on the shyt.

Just gangsta.
They keep using the #BothSides hashtag as a pejorative, but the truth of Both Sides not having their best interest at heart is playing out in a real way.
Before the masses and before the globe. Biden is seen as another puppet of colonial interests. Bbbbbut, the other side wants to put you back in chains!!
:russ:

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
The fukked up part to me is the elite have brainwashed white people that everyone else is the enemy that they can’t see they’re supporting their own impending subjugation.

White People don't need "Elites" or anyone else for them to continue their deep-rooted CULTURAL Behavior of Xenophobia/Racism.
No "Brainwashing" required.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: you think population numbers dictate policy?!?!:mjlol: Clearly you in denial... clearly.:comeon:

Not saying population determines policy.
But it sure makes the US look weak that a tiny nation with its own ''tethers'' on US soil now dictate policy. :pachaha: