H.R.6090 Just passed…making it illegal to criticize Israel & more

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

Looks like he did unite the country.

Being adamant though, as long as Congress is full of Zionists, this won't change. Congress isn't "protecting the people", it's highly tipping the scale towards one group.

If the GOP got in tomorrow how differently do you think they'd do things.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
If the GOP got in tomorrow how differently do you think they'd do things.
Project 2025 is the scary thing to me.

I kind of have a Dame Dash approach to this though: if someone builds their skills, they'll be fine no matter the President. I may be into political discussion, but I'm not relying on anyone to make the life I want for myself either, because they won't.

If the GOP got in tomorrow, it'd basically be the same thing as it is today really to plenty of people who aren't taking care of their business anyways.

That said those living in Palestine right now already have lost everything so to them Trump/GOP isn't worse than what Biden has done the last 7 months. How do you tell someone who's family is gone that Trump is worse than Biden? To them Biden is exponentially worse or basically the same thing.

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
This is what happens when people trying to hide their antisemitism behind hating Israel. No different than the right hiding their anti-black racism by being against DEI and wokeness. :mjpls: I'm sure black people would like to do something about that if they could but they can't. Jews can, though, and they putting a stop to it. Can't hate on them for that. :manny::francis:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The true Israelites are from Africa even the Portuguese and Khazars know this. If you look at the maps of Africa from the 1800s that state which tribes were in Africa. Israel even did DNA tests on these people in Central and West Africa but hide the results. Mine you these maps are openly available to the public.

What you have is a Khazar European/Russian white people who converted because of money taking the identities of real historical people. shyt is spooky out here
Negroland

247Alex

Pro
Daps
Why does america always jump to appease fkn Jews and Asians I will never understand.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
They're going to make it where you can't get a job in this country unless you pledge allegiance to this apartheid state.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is what happens when people trying to hide their antisemitism behind hating Israel. No different than the right hiding their anti-black racism by being against DEI and wokeness. :mjpls: I'm sure black people would like to do something about that if they could but they can't. Jews can, though, and they putting a stop to it. Can't hate on them for that. :manny::francis:

This is literally not about anti-semetism tho...:what: that's their excuse for everything this is about these folks not being able to take any criticism for the wrongdoings they do... plain and simple you giving them a pass because they a marginalized group but lets be clear when has their been a foreign country making laws on OUR soil using OUR govt to supercede OUR constitution??? :what:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the following non-legally binding working definition of antisemitism:

“Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”

You can still criticize Israel, but not because they are Jewish. The criticism has to be well detailed though, avoiding reference to their religion.