H.R.6090 Just passed…making it illegal to criticize Israel & more

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

:dahell::dahell::dahell:

We are out here getting raped by our government with no Vaseline.

This bill requires the Department of Education to consider the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance's definition of "antisemitism" when investigating alleged harassment under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Title VI prohibits discrimination based on race, color, or national origin in federally funded programs, including higher education. While the government already interprets Title VI to prohibit harassment or discrimination against various groups, some argue that the IHRA definition is too broad and could suppress protected political speech. Specifically, the IHRA definition includes examples that equate criticism of Israel with antisemitism, which critics contend violates the First Amendment. Although the bill doesn't change the harassment definition, it instructs the Department of Education to factor in protected speech when determining if alleged harassment is motivated by antisemitism. Violations could result in funding cuts for implicated educational institutions.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I swear when ww3 pops off ill be happy when that piece of shyt country goes along with it. Alot of Humanity corrupt as fukk and don't deserve to live
:hhh: america is done man... Just disgusting... How the govt making laws that supercede our own constitution its like we living in the twilight zone...

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I was already disallusioned with the state of America and this whole ordeal has solidified it. This bill is just extra icing. I'm a Juneteenth breh myself but the 4th is gonna be awkward for a lot of folks out there.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Jewish backed thought leaders have been promoting this line of thinking to their audiences for years. And their listeners have, perhaps unwittingly, bought into it.

Those parrots have been lecturing other Black people about a 20th century atrocity in Europe and have been so well indoctrinated that they get upset when you don't repeat the same script.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:
I love this country man.

Just fukking crazy.

People watch the "You ain't black!!" president who eulogized a fukking white supremacist
support a racist, genocidal ethnostate that's been slaughtering children by the thousands for months.

And then have the fukking AUDACITY to tell people "just vote breh!!" while watching
their ability to freely criticize said nation get legally stripped away.

You couldn't even vote on the shyt.

Just gangsta.