“B-B-B-BUT MICHAEL JORDAN PLAYED AGAINST PLUMBERS!!”

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:mjlol: LeBron has faced better defenders. Do you want to see his list?

All those players listed were 6'4 and under except Cooper who was 170 pounds :mjlol:

Those guys won those awards because the media decided that bigs had way more defensive impact than guards. Now, you have to be a transcendent defender on the wing who can defend multiple positions like a Kawhi or a prime LeBron to even be considered. A PG will never win DPoY again.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
nba_g_james_gb2_576.jpg

:usure:
Dallas was playing zone dikk head, Barea barely defended him

Last edited:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
THIS DUMBASS ACTIN BRAND NEW LIKE THERE AINT A GOOD AMOUNT OF IDIOTS HERE WHO THINK BRON IS THE GOAT SMFH
I doubt it's more than 10 dudes on this whole site who feels that way and if they do so what. You be working overtime to hate like that's gonna change anyone's opinion. Your campaign to hate on Bron only fuels his stans to prop him up even more. You probably created a few new Bron Stan's because of your hate.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I doubt it's more than 10 dudes on this whole site who feels that way and if they do so what. You be working overtime to hate like that's gonna change anyone's opinion. Your campaign to hate on Bron only fuels his stans to prop him up even more. You probably created a few new Bron Stan's because of your hate.

I DONT HATE LEBRON, IM JUST A REALIST

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I DONT HATE LEBRON, IM JUST A REALIST
Naw, you're a hater. 90% of your threads are about him but you're supposed to be a Kobe and Laker fan. That's hater shyt. You even was talking about Lebron's dikk size one day in a thread:scust:. That's the definition of a man obsessed.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Naw, you're a hater. 90% of your threads are about him but you're supposed to be a Kobe and Laker fan. That's hater shyt. You even was talking about Lebron's dikk size one day in a thread:scust:. That's the definition of a man obsessed.

ONLY 2 OF MY LAST 10 THREADS BEEN ABOUT LEBRON AND THATS NOT EVEN A LOT CONSIDERING HES THE TALK OF SPORTS

AND STOP THINKIN ABOUT HIS DICC U WEIRDO

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps

All those players listed were 6'4 and under except Cooper who was 170 pounds :mjlol:

Those guys won those awards because the media decided that bigs had way more defensive impact than guards. Now, you have to be a transcendent defender on the wing who can defend multiple positions like a Kawhi or a prime LeBron to even be considered. A PG will never win DPoY again.
Frank nitty coming for that dpoy award

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was heavy in that thread.
lol

you can cook pretty much anything and yeah its cooks pretty fast.
i make salmon alot
sprinkle some pepper and lemon and lime on that bytch 20 minutes tops.
juicey as hell!!!!

Oh shyt I missed that thread :ohhh:

Good looking pimp I'm about to get up on that.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wow, you're going even further than I would. I mean, you're certainly right that there was far less high bball iq play in that era, but I wouldn't call it "none."

That was the era when the entire industry still hadn't figured out that shooting 3 points at 35% is worth more than 2 points at 45%.

The era when most teams didn't even play defense until the 4th quarter of regular season games.

The era when many players didn't even know how to switch on screens yet and plenty of teams didn't even practice it.

The era when running a pick-and-roll 30 times a game could get you into the Hall of Fame as a coach.

Hell, the era where teams who knew the pick-and-roll was coming still defended it like THIS:

The era when the top bball IQ player in the NBA played like THIS. (Ignore the errors, instead look at how insanely basic the plays are that led to the errors. Most of the time in the half-court offense, everyone is just standing around. Watch players just run across the court without even a set place to go, often running into each other in the process. Watch defenders look downright lost in clutch situations even though offensive players are being basic as hell.)

High IQ era. :mjlol:

Hell, I just noticed, look in both those clips at how OPEN the jump-shooters were. You have a guard or a jump-shooting forward get the ball 15 feet from the hoop, and his defender decides to...just wait? No wonder they could make mid-range shots at a 40-45% clip back then. :lolbron:

Like I said.
You don't know this shyt like that.
How you point out defense.
While forgetting I already talked about how the low IQ gen is capable of playing zone defense at the pro level. Which already kills your argument.
as the pro game currently is no more than professional NCAA bball in basic theory.

Yeah you easily don't know this shyt at all.

You never saw any of the games for real in the old guard to even run your mouth.

Art Barr

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

LMFAO @ LEBRON BEIN A TRANSCENDENT DEFENDER

I CANT