Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The Groupies is easy. Rich people been cheating behind their husband/wife back or having fun/permission for years on the sly since like forever. Only rules are don't tell the other person you love them/don't get caught in public.

Supplements would most likely be you get it straight from the source like with BALCO. After the baseball fall out I somehow doubt he would use the other way which is using middle people/go-betweens and dont do silly shyt like put it on your wife's name. Lol.
not really, not with message boards, social media, clout chasing, cameras everywhere, text messages (paper trail). this aint some random doctor or fortune 500 VP cheating on his wife, it's lebron james. even his boys d wade and melo got caught and put on blast, it's amazing these chicks haven't dropped their stories on LSA or twitter

drifter

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

they coming out the woodwork. they see he's a walking lick.
Zions-Bancorp.png

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I really am fascinated how he managed to keep groupies and his Miami supplements quiet his whole career
I salute his team, I have seen them at work but legit this guy must have the BEST NDA in the game.. I still marvel at the fukkery that I saw and heard and how none of it got out really.. Them boys did work on his "college era"