Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This like the 3rd time I seen somebody say this. Bruh …

smh-no.gif

Her original name was Rosee Divine :noah:You’re welcome.

you got to forgive me brehda...

I was unfamiliar with
KJ68aIV.png
gang. Brehs pulled the receipts out real quick :hubie:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
not really, not with message boards, social media, clout chasing, cameras everywhere, text messages (paper trail). this aint some random doctor or fortune 500 VP cheating on his wife, it's lebron james. even his boys d wade and melo got caught and put on blast, it's amazing these chicks haven't dropped their stories on LSA or twitter

You're thinking too small you're thinking about everyday groupies.
Bron not hitting the type of groupies Dwade and Melo were. Bron got a higher class groupie most likely professional women in an industry that this type of arrangements happens or you know someone who wants an uploft in their tv careers. You have agreements/nda's with the women beforehand. Dwade/Melo mistake was they probably told the groupies they love them when they were :mjlit:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Is there no way to keep some sperm on ice at the doctors and then get the procedure? That way way when he's ready to settle down he got some backup nut to give his wife.

These players have 100m+ contracts. There's gotta be a way to protect yourself. this is crazy
Yea them shyts called condoms, plan b’s, NDA’s and cutting a bytch off :mjlol:

This nikka moved the worst way possible :snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
no its not

Yes it is. There's 2 types. The "regular" one that most get. And then there's the permanent one.

Only reason I know is this cac I used to work with had a vasectomy done after the birth of his first child. His parents convinced him and his wife to have a second one and paid for the reversal (5 racks at the time). After the second child, he got the one that can't be reversed. All they do is cut yo sack open and cut the sperm tube on a vasectomy. The reverse just puts it back together.