Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
How old are you..

Because I feel you are older than 22..

So you cant speak Because you have a now mature mind..

I will agree with you tho. This culture does glorify thot culture .. and I also agree he was probably sheltered.. which makes it even more likely the first time he get some ratchet p*ssy he goes full retard and shoots the club up.

Ain't no way .. anyone who has ever gotten p*ssy... Decision making is turned way down
Breh, im older than 22 but I remember when I was that age.. We didnt move this goofy, we was in Cocos greenbag wednesdays, on fridays happy hour Dolphins players pullin up before they get they ass kicked on Sunday, then sliding to the Rolex.. These the same chicks we knew from around the way, we wasnt even breakin bread with them at that age, lol.. When you that young its foreign to you, we laughed at dudes who took these broad serious, cmon man..

There are tiers to this, even gettin with an around the way single mom is not as bad as this. We talking about a chick who is known to sell ass, got cam videos online, not hard to find, scamming openly on IG, this is a seasoned vet gutter bytch, aint no one at 22 tryna wife that, this is an ALL TIME L breh..

These young dudes grew up in "make it rain" era and I think they think these are the type of women they supposed to go for, aint no way breh, this is beyond bad..