Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
because she lost to an undrafted career journeyman :skip:

giphy.gif

back to the drawing board for her ass. she sick in more ways than one

She know if shes still goin to The N.O its The Nolia Projects and not that Mansion on The Bayou overlooking the Water:francis:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I knew this nikka was a dummy when he was quoting Naruto claiming Naruto this and that back in August or July last yr

It wasn’t Dragon Ball and this is the reason why he’s like this
Let this be a reason to you nikkas that think Dragon Ball and Z and Super isn’t better than that piece of shyt anime called Naruto:ufdup:
Super is watered down garbage. Co-sign the rest tho

Naruto was lit when they was jits, before the time skip

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
This is a bar :wow:

It's a fact though.

I remember only a couple weeks ago a breh was in a thread talking about how he'd have his lawyers make chicks sign NDAs, take STD tests, sign contracts and have a no social media clause or some shyt in order to keep his biz quiet.

I ain't respond, but the only thing I was thinking was "you think doing all that says a lot about the women, but it says more about you if that's the caliber of person you wanna be around and the hoops you're willing to jump through to do it"

You doing all that shyt because you think these hoes are a danger to you when in reality you are the danger to you

But this is gonna keep happening until nyggas figure out that you're only as quality as the people you can get and keep around you. "Hoes" included.

:hubie:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Zion hasn’t said anything either. I wonder what’s going on over there. He just gonna stuck his head in the sand here?

Cam and Mase need to put out an emergency show tonight!

he probably thought putting that gender reveal party on YT was a good look. obviously he's regretting the hell outta that decision. he better lay low and hope someone else fukk up to take the spotlight off him.