Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
At 22 .. yall ain't have no sense..

Much less access to bad bytches who immediately want to give up the goods and treat u like a king..

shyt.. I'm sure if I looked at some of YALL baby moms I'd be like :picard:

So as mature men from a distance we see this as.a.very bad choice.. but knee deep in some good p*ssy will have you on some dumb shyt
Impregnating whores isn’t the dumb shyt. It’s the holding the whores up like simba for the whole world to see

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
One thing i understand about this is zion unlike other man has the ability to get the woman of his needs , his very wish and want, the average man cant understand having your dream woman available at your beck and call, its easy to laugh and criticise him but if i had that amount of money and the ability to get any women i ever wanted, its very intoxicating, its an addicting and attractive lifestyle. The will power and mental discipline guys like lebron and curry have who are professionals is amazing, think about all the unwanted advances, just have to slip up one time, it requires serious discipline.
Exactly

It’s a miracle that every NBA dude DOESN’T have at least 10 kids

That’s why when these stories come out and all the Coli Monday Morning Quarterbacks start with they internet know it all bullshyt I just laugh

If I was in the league I would have at LEAST 10 kids :unimpressed:

shyt I’m a married regular nikka I have 2 kids and I had to get a vasectomy cause I kept getting my wife pregnant :mjlol: :damn: