Zion signature shoe leaked (Update: Fully revealed)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I like the name (Z-Code) but the shoes are trash. It’s ok, outside of the Crazy 8’s the first shows Kobe had were garbage. I think eventually his star will be big enough to get another stand alone deal and improve designs.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yall swear every show is trash until that colorway that you like hits :mjlol:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're dope.

I just don't know why the first version of sneakers always have a million diff' colors.

Show some basic colors, first.

so that you don't associate the sneakers with one specific team (aka dismiss them because you associate them with a team you don't like).

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Not sure why Jordan brand athletes ever sign that deal, instead of nike

they are all under Nike and Jordan eventually takes who they want to fill up the roster. I saw a video recently about a track athlete who didn’t even know she was on the Jordan roster until her manager or agent told her while they were talking to Nike. She’s the only Jordan T&F athlete.

but all of these cats are under Nike and then Nike (and Jordan) decides who goes where. So you can have the Nike athletes who have a Kawhi/PG type of deal, those who get (and probably want) a Jordan deal and then those who they use to fill up the Nike Basketball roster which gets them player edition shoes + exclusive shyt.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
No, because they're terrible.

This shoe isn't made for any off court appeal. From the cheap materials to the design, this is strictly for basketball. They didn't even try with this one.

that’s how it is now a days